New lip? Dig it or no?

jammypwnzor

:
Mazda Protege5 Silver(Fastest)
Hey i just installed this DGM urethane lip...its flat black... what you guys think? I'm getting a VIS evo hood next week thats black on the sides and carbon fiber in the middle.... what should i do? paint scheme ideas?
pics:
DSC02627.jpg

DSC02625.jpg

DSC02623.jpg

DSC02622.jpg

DSC02621.jpg

oh and i agree with ^
u should keep ur oem hood, its cheaper in cf and more reliable, ive heard the evo hood tends to crack around the vents but if ur getting it already.... congrats lol

Looks good, but it would be cool if you painted the side skirts and rear. Just another route you could go. (CHEAPER)

id have to see what it looks like with the carbon hood. ive been rockin my lip unpainted forever but it kinda fits the theme of the car. but i think if you black out the headlights you could pull the black lip off. heres my front end for reference...
GEDC0640.jpg

bumpers jacked up...hit a possum on the highway and then my exgirl hitta curb while parking. gone thru 3 bumpers 2 years. ill get a 4th in the spring time. and the "bang this" sticker sums up the condition of the bumper:(

bumpers jacked up...hit a possum on the highway and then my exgirl hitta curb while parking. gone thru 3 bumpers 2 years. ill get a 4th in the spring time. and the "bang this" sticker sums up the condition of the bumper:(

my bumper had a big crack in it on the bottom left hand corner when I bought the car.... now the lip covers it up =)

Back