NEMOC Random BS Thread

I decided to drive the MS6 down instead of the MSM. She needs to be cleaned up, cleaned out, and what not. That and the MS6 is still pulling 29.5 MPG on the highway with moderate mods!
That's amazing. With no traffic and all highway I'm lucky to get 28 mpg. I wonder which of your mods is improving the mileage...or maybe my car is out of alignment. I noticed last weekend that my rear camber looks pretty aggressive. Can we adjust rear camber w/o a kit on our cars?

car's going back in the shop this afternoon...damn exhaust leak...i hoping it's just some loose nuts ar a bad gasket or something rather "mild" if not i may have to take the turbo off and drill out the busted blot and redo the whole exhaust back to thet muffler...oh well, when you mod you sometimes pay!

Ouch. Sounds bad Mark? Hope it works out for you.

Man, tornadoes are popping up everywhere.

Well finished my 1st week of work. Was nice having something to do everyday. The job is fun, people seem fine. It will do for the time being. Getting to know the area south of Ottawa a lot better. and no one calls me late at night with an issue or have other work to do.

Getting to meet some interesting people, customers I drive home/work, while their car is in the shop.

Greenwich concours show is today and tomorrow. I think the Americans are today and the imports are tomorrow. I'll be heading down tomorrow.

I took a couple shots this morning.

DSC_0130.JPG

DSC_0039.JPG

DSC_0058.JPG

DSC_0267.JPG

nice pics chris!
morning all....
what a weekend! and none of it involved having fun in the msm! kin here from ky, helped my son move more of his crap, i mean belongings to his new home, grad parties, 11 people staying at my house, yard work, clean the pool...i'm so glad to be back at work today!

Haha, that's wild Mahk!

Had my parents and Marlon and Lauri over for a cookout yesterday. Good times sitting around and relaxing.

nice phen! i'm hoping for some relaxing this weekend after i go to my nieces son's first b-day party sat!

So it turns out my Cats were part of a TSB recall. They ordered all the parts and I should be able to get it fixed laster this week.

Walked out side yesterday morning to this:
4RunnerWindow.jpg

Looks like the windwo was hti and the heat shattered it. Luckily for the tints holding it together.

went to the US vs Spain game on Saturday, then did some grilling yesterday and went and saw the new xmen movie...good weekend.

Fantastic weekend and perfect weather. It was automotive heaven for me. First was a Cars and Coffee meet at Larz Anderson on Sat. Then on Sunday a photo shoot in the morning followed up with a day of Autocross. Got to ride in some amazing vehicles. (some photos below).

Also ordered some new parts for my car. Excedy Stage 1 clutch, ACT prolite flywheel and counterweight. This should be a fun install.

5805293673_21be5f1a5c_b.jpg

5805853660_86cff104e7_b.jpg

5805293911_0d561ecf66_b.jpg

5805854022_1ced8e6794_b.jpg

So it turns out my Cats were part of a TSB recall. They ordered all the parts and I should be able to get it fixed laster this week.

Looks like the windwo was hti and the heat shattered it. Luckily for the tints holding it together.

Great about the cats....not so much on damage. :( Where did it happen?

Josh, that looked a lot like the Quonsett AFB Auto-X, is that where you were? Also I have a feeling that was a friend of mine in the black NSX.

I test drove a 2012 Focus Hatch Titanium with the suspension upgrade bits this past weekend out of boredom. I have to admit, I was thoroughly impressed by the car. Handling, just enough power, and interior was nice.

Back