NEMOC Random BS Thread

Sounds like fun Bruce, getting a Fiesta to scoot around in?

Sorry to hear about the wheel Mahk, this was one of the stock MSM wheels?

+1...i got a friend who's gonna hook me up when the time comes (3yrs?) driving cars to FL and back....they can't find enough drivers they're so busy.

That would be cool. What do you get paid.

Not sure yet Jeff. Probably a truck since the also deal with bodyshops.

success! got the car registered. But, I'll only be at the track on Sunday, and I'll probably bring my dad on monday.

That would be cool. What do you get paid.

Not sure yet Jeff. Probably a truck since the also deal with bodyshops.

Wasn't sure...I see quite a few Elantras here that the one parts company uses to distribute parts to area dealers/shops. Makes sense on the truck if you'll be dealing with bodyshops.

TGIF!!! Started the day off with a flat tire...got the spare on and the stock jack is a PITA...and continued on my way to work. Got within 5 miles and got a call from the wife that her keys are locked in the garage. So I turned around and headed home since I have the only other garage key on my keyring. Could have sworn we had a spare in the house but after this weekend we will have one or two spares. Since I was back in town, figured I'd stop by the tire shop I use (know the owner) and get it fixed. Well they don't open until 9:30 and it was 8:55 so I drove to Jack Williams and left the tire there. I'll pick it up tonight and get it on the car after dinner.

Yay for a three day weekend!!!

Sounds like fun Bruce, getting a Fiesta to scoot around in?

Sorry to hear about the wheel Mahk, this was one of the stock MSM wheels?
nope my enike...:(
Wasn't sure...I see quite a few Elantras here that the one parts company uses to distribute parts to area dealers/shops. Makes sense on the truck if you'll be dealing with bodyshops.

TGIF!!! Started the day off with a flat tire...got the spare on and the stock jack is a PITA...and continued on my way to work. Got within 5 miles and got a call from the wife that her keys are locked in the garage. So I turned around and headed home since I have the only other garage key on my keyring. Could have sworn we had a spare in the house but after this weekend we will have one or two spares. Since I was back in town, figured I'd stop by the tire shop I use (know the owner) and get it fixed. Well they don't open until 9:30 and it was 8:55 so I drove to Jack Williams and left the tire there. I'll pick it up tonight and get it on the car after dinner.

Yay for a three day weekend!!!

you sound like me, busted wheel, wrecked alignment, and now it sounds like some sort of exhaust leak????

i should be finally taking pics of the new bike today :) its not totally complete just yet as more parts are coming in still but i should snap up a few before i scratch it all up

Missed a few days since I've been working. Man, work has me busy but that's a good thing. Going well so far. 8-5, Mon to Fri. Weekends are finally free, at least from work.

Hump day tomorrow.

Good afternoon everyone! Still recovering from the long (but awesome) weekend :p

Got a call from a co-worker telling me my 3rd shift job has come to an abrupt end and that I'm on 1st shift with him for the rest of the week to gather all our equipment and get the hell out. WOOOHOOOOO!!! (nana)(nana)(nana)(nana)(nana)

success! My car is now inspected...didn't even have to pay the guy off. They could've given me so much s***...

Also, silencer is now installed.

Greetings from sunny Florida. Fernandina Beach, FL to be exact. I'll be here for the next week or so.. maybe even longer. It's a nice place out here and I've already hit the beach. I think tomorrow I'm going to do something I haven't done in years... Watch the sunrise from the beach. Maybe take a few shots too.

I decided to drive the MS6 down instead of the MSM. She needs to be cleaned up, cleaned out, and what not. That and the MS6 is still pulling 29.5 MPG on the highway with moderate mods!

The job site is about 1.5 hrs from my mom's place, so I'll be visiting her this weekend. The boss already said to calculate the mileage from work to her place and back so I can get paid for the mileage while down here.

car's going back in the shop this afternoon...damn exhaust leak...i hoping it's just some loose nuts ar a bad gasket or something rather "mild" if not i may have to take the turbo off and drill out the busted blot and redo the whole exhaust back to thet muffler...oh well, when you mod you sometimes pay!

poor p5!
p5.JPG

Had to get up at 5AM this morning and drive down to the condo to meet the A/C repair guy. Tenants said A/C wasn't working and the only appointment I could get was at 7:30AM. Turned out to be a seized fan motor. He took the top off the unit, grabbed the fan and jerked it free, then put the top back on and fired it up. $89 thank you very much. Doh! I could've done that. If it happens again, the fan will likely have to be replaced...but if I can source the part I'll probably do it myself.

Latest posts

Back