NEMOC Random BS Thread

Ryan had surgery and is still at the hospital for at least tonight. We're hoping he can come home tomorrow, but we'll see. He has a metal plate and a ton of screws in his ankle for the rest of time. Pretty neat photos though...

Go bruins!

Ryan had surgery and is still at the hospital for at least tonight. We're hoping he can come home tomorrow, but we'll see. He has a metal plate and a ton of screws in his ankle for the rest of time. Pretty neat photos though...

Go bruins!

Hope Ryan is doing well. Sucks.

Bruins didn't go last night. Going the full distance I would say.

Waiting on 2 parts, replacement muffler from GW and the PRHT override module.

ryan's home, and I'll be home through Tuesday playing nurse. Our apt was so not designed for someone on crutches. Hopefully he'll be able to work from home if I go get him a laptop from his job. No driving for him for at least a month.

ryan's home, and I'll be home through Tuesday playing nurse. Our apt was so not designed for someone on crutches. Hopefully he'll be able to work from home if I go get him a laptop from his job. No driving for him for at least a month.

telling we a;; were asking for him...speedy recovery!!!

got home from logan at 3:30 am...picking up the sister n law...rob's cousin died 55...wake funeral this week...have a great sunday all!

Say hello to my little friend. It's a harmless Banana Spider, but they do look mean and creepy.

DSC_0422.JPG

So I ordered the parts for my exhaust today, hopefully they come in by the end of the week. Probably should have gotten a better cat back but went cheap ebay cat back....oh well its just to get me by until feb when I can finally trade it in and be happy doing it.

Great shots Josh, wish I had known, I would've met up with you. Where is that location at? Looks to be over near the construction by Wickenden Street / Gano Street?

Hey all, since alot of NEPOCers have moved onto buying Miatas, I was wondering the best place to look for some for sale around New England. I am looking for a NA Miata as a daily driver since everyone knows how the RX8 is daily on gas(evil)

Thanks guys.

Great shots Josh, wish I had known, I would've met up with you. Where is that location at? Looks to be over near the construction by Wickenden Street / Gano Street?

That's the spot. ;) Was doing a model shoot. Since I was there I had to take photos of just my car of course.

5828120349_8660f93fc3_b.jpg

What's up NEPOC? Back from Jamaica. That was a refreshing escape for a few days.

We have a new addition to the family...

Meet Sprocket... He is a rescue greyhound.

P1040354.JPG

A few more photos: https://picasaweb.google.com/chuyler1/Sprocket

So far he is perfectly fine with the cats. The cats however are not thrilled with the new visitor. Once they realize he is here to stay I think they'll adjust.

Only problem we are having with him is stairs. He will not go up stairs without assistance. We've been trying to coax him with treats and helping him one foot at a time but I think he is going to need lots of practice.

Back