Need Change!! Honda style.

I dig it! Maybe some sort of roof rack for an off road look?

Does the manager know you were in their parking spot?

Hopefully they know who the f* I am! :D
That was the only spot with the sun last evening; I moved her after. haha

Yep, that's on the list.
Although I'll probably go smoked over completely blacked out. Safety is still a priority.

A couple of small updates..
1. Going to get the body issues finished up the week after mid-O. Getting rid of the chrome on the wing (for Lauri), pushing fenders up for more wheel space, and most likely painting all the plastics - not 100% on that yet.
2. Figured out what the issue with the sub was - poor seal on the enclosure. Can't believe it took me this long to get to it. The dude at roadquake was awesome so I caved in and bought a slightly larger ported one. Sounds flippin sweet - king kong? lulz. And he gave me some dynamat in exchange for the old enclosure... 10hp yo!!
3. Tinted film will go on heads and tails next week. Light on front, mid in the back. Should be sufficient.
4. Nudge bar mounts are in - will get it installed mid next week, along with some lights.
5. New bulbs for headlights - hopefully won't melt anything. I never run those for very long though.

You know it's bad when both cars are on the lifts next to each other... lulz.
2013-06-11172339.jpg

And here is a small update.
2013-06-11180513.jpg

Stainless steel bar will be painted within the next two weeks.
Bumpers will most likely be matte black around the same time.

I honestly thought this would look kinda redneckish. But it's pretty sweet looking. Now time for more Power.

Oh. An whats wrong with the Speed 6?

Last edited:
Glad you guys like it. :) I'm getting close to be done with this thing - trying to keep it clean and stylish. haha

Nate, 6 is getting a new engine.

Looks cool actually. How's acceleration with those wheels and tires? My wife's old 01 was okay at acceleration. Can't imagine it with those tires on it.

I baby the crap out of it most of the time so it feels dog slow, but if you punch it, it's not horrible. Not much worse than what it was stock - I was surprised.
Hills can be problematic especially from a stand still... We'll see how the finances are next year and I'll put a beefier engine in there.

^^^ Muhahaha... So many options for motors and FI, Fez. :)

And it looked pretty good this weekend, man.

Old horns said that 12 years was enough and pretty much rusted apart.
So I decided to go with a pair of PIAA race horns ... removed the stickers ... just waiting for the next @hole to miss the green light due to texting. MUAAHAHAA! :D

2013-06-28153235.jpg

Back