Need Change!! Honda style.

I broke my "never" last time I was over. hahaha. Although it was "quick and dirty," she got a wash nonetheless. :)
Thanks for the toolz

I think this is the last one for now. The wing is similar to ms3 - factory, flows with the roof lines, no rice-a-roni. Needs painting, of course - might go gloss black - thoughts?
It does have the chrome piece that I don't remember in pictures, but I guess I could paint that too. LED strip is sweet. Need MOAR lights. hehe.

2013-04-05 19.46.18.jpg

To do: install the ready stuff, remove rust - paint + wing. Wait for springs... whenever those will come in. bleh.

Tried adding the nudge bar and the main mounting brackets are missing... apparently these came from australia also.. FML.
Options - try to fab up my own ones or wait for the aussies to send me the new pair. No idea how long that's going to take. dammit!!

Not sure how you didn't see this before - spending too much time on the random thread? :p

So the next thing is paint / rust. Taking it to "the russians" probably next week - rear fenders, under the doors, hood... some molding is peeling and the wing needs painting / install. Moving on.

Are you keeping it the stock color? Was it green? I don't recall...

Took the car to the Russians this morning. Getting rid of rust, hood chips, and a couple of other small things.
Also they'll be painting and installing the wing with 3rd brake light. yay!

Well, after a long battle I have the car back. F*ck russians. Not going back there and will no longer advertise them as a valid body work place.

Also, didn't realize the spoiler has a chrome piece on it. Who the ef thought of that?! Now I have to figure out how to paint it without chipping.

And need a full clean / wax soon - anyone wants to help? I'm such a newb when it comes to detailing. :|

1. Delayed one day .. then the weekend.
2. White crap all over the car - guessing some filler - comes off somewhat, but needs work.
3. Some spots not buffed completely - looks mat-ish.
4. Wanted cash and wouldn't budge for f*ckups (and that's a lot of cash).

Done with that place.

1. Delayed one day .. then the weekend.
2. White crap all over the car - guessing some filler - comes off somewhat, but needs work.
3. Some spots not buffed completely - looks mat-ish.
4. Wanted cash and wouldn't budge for f*ckups (and that's a lot of cash).

Done with that place.

I think I always paid with a check or a card ... hhhmmm ...

If it was c-tree, I would've punched his face in. No joke.

I believe it!!

I'm kind of shocked with all the business you've thrown their way ... people don't understand the power of referals or in your case from now on NO REFERALS!!!!! Are they too busy with 'fancy' cars to care about your V? I'm not happy to hear how they treated you : /

They didn't have that many cars there and seeing how long it took them - there was no reason to not have it close to perfect.
And that's the thing, he knows how many people I sent his way. Don't understand why he had to be such a dick about it. His loss.

I'll take pictures after I wash the car. Hopefully most of the crap will come off.

Also, might consider dippin' the chrome piece. Or I have a can of heat resistant black paint... even if it chips, I can just paint it again.

Damn, that sucks. I was hoping to take the MSM there for some rust repair.

Back