MY Takata's are IN!! finally

Status
Not open for further replies.
well I dig the seats.. it makes the car nicer to drive.. and you dont have to put the harnesses in.. you can just do the Recaros and, use the stock 3-point belt system.. you just need to buy one extra seat belt receptacle.. one of sides is super long and comes out uneven on the more symmetrical recaro seats.. I still have my stock belts in place.. and, of course youll need to adress the airbag issue as well.. (dunno)

I originally sub'd to this forum because I thought the idea of aftermarket seats in the MS6 were pretty cool, look what has erupted lol.

Yeah, there's definitely "RICERS" in this forum. Well, at least one that I know of....

Yeah, there's definitely "RICERS" in this forum. Well, at least one that I know of....

thanks for your semi-racist name calling.. it really helps straighten things out alot for me!! youre always very helpful on my threads.. and so damn positive every time.. doesnt Antoine live in japan?? he just might take offense to the term "ricer" as do I.. but, thats a seperate issue from my seats.. thanks again!! always a blast..

take-a-chill-pill.jpg

ricer.jpg

thanks for your semi-racist name calling.. it really helps straighten things out alot for me!! youre always very helpful on my threads.. and so damn positive every time.. doesnt Antoine live in japan?? he just might take offense to the term "ricer" as do I.. but, thats a seperate issue from my seats.. thanks again!! always a blast..

Glad to help...(poke)

I alreadyhave legally prescribed chill medication.. i just dont need massive distraction on every subject from an obviously bored troller.. he just lives to kill threads.. and whine.. such a snob..

you see he did it again.. bored losers at work..

dude move your loser ass on.. youre just a bored worthless racist SOB.. Im Just curious?? but, why are you such a bored hateful troll?? move on.. youre obviously jealous ive got more cash to blow on my car.. so quit crashing here.. every post you make, just drags you further into your own BS.. and really makes you look bored and week.. ive never seen an install thread attached to your name?? i assume your mechanic makes bank off your loser ass??

and a 4.3 60?? you tube it, or it didnt happen b****!! I CALL YOU OUT FOR bulls***!!
prove me wrong before you waste another word!!

any mods.. can we close this thread..

markspd6 YOU posted the pics here

if YOU cant take people's crticism, most of it being positive, most of the people who posted are trying to help you out and make sure YOU dont die in a car crash.. then dont post up any pics of your car again.. its that simple.

if your going to filp out, make a big sceen, and ruin your own thread because some guy on a forum called you a ricer, then maybe you shouldnt post up any of your mods then.

i mean look at this s*** you just posted, i edited my own little words in it.

youre just a bored worthless racist SOB ( infraction worthy)..Im Just curious?? but, why are you such a bored hateful troll??( he did it to piss you off and it worked) move on.. youre obviously jealous ive got more cash to blow on my car (ohh were all jealous LOL, common guy most of us have alot more into our cars then you do,your ego is way of the charts with that statement).. so quit crashing here.. every post you make, just drags you further into your own BS.. and really makes you look bored and week ( spelt weak wrong).. ive never seen an install thread attached to your name??( i dont have half of the install threads i should either, its a PITA to make them and most people dont) i assume your mechanic makes bank off your loser ass?? ( if you ever came to my shop id charge you $100 for an oil change just because your being a complete ass while everyone is trying to help you except 1 guy)

and a 4.3 60?? you tube it, or it didnt happen b****!! I CALL YOU OUT FOR bulls***!! --- ( you gonna call me out that i ran a 13.2 with a 3.8 60 ft.) no your not.

thats f*cking retarded. period.

so now since you couldnt handle him being an ass and calling you a ricer this thread is CRAP or it'll just continue on as a little 12 year old b**** fest.

Last edited by a moderator:
dude move your loser ass on.. youre just a bored worthless racist SOB.. Im Just curious?? but, why are you such a bored hateful troll?? move on.. youre obviously jealous ive got more cash to blow on my car.. so quit crashing here.. every post you make, just drags you further into your own BS.. and really makes you look bored and week.. ive never seen an install thread attached to your name?? i assume your mechanic makes bank off your loser ass??

and a 4.3 60?? you tube it, or it didnt happen b****!! I CALL YOU OUT FOR bulls***!!

LOL You're so pathetic I AM getting bored with poking fun at you and your ricer mod attempts. I gave up on giving you any useful info as you're literally just too stupid. You're single-handedly giving the Speed6 a bad rep as a ricer platform. Maybe you should sell you Speed6 and go buy a civic as you would fit right in on one of their forums. As for your other irrelavent attempts at rebuttals above... well dude, I don't see a need to prove anything to you.(upyours)

Ha
haven't been back to this thread since this douche wanted to start an argument because my opinion was that the evo seats work better in a evo (absurd, I know)
unfortunately as our cars become older and the resale depreciates they become more affordable to the younger "hardass" wannabe streetracer.
Unfortunately that means we will run into many more such as this with mods that hold very little practical use in order to "earn mad props from their peeps yo"
if anything, they should try and absorb the vast knowledge of the many experienced track racers who obviously have a clue.

OP and others take it as you want but heres my 2 cents.

if your seriously considering track the car the only way to do it is with a cage. in the event of a roll over or accident your going to compress your spine with the angle that harness is sitting. The only safe way to run a harness in your car is with a cage or at least a half cage.

do it right and get a full cage. A racing seat and harness IS NOT safe with out a cage. In the event of a roll over with stock seats and stock seat belt they are designed to flex and or collapse in the event of a accident. when you do a racing seat and harness its designed to not let you move. When a collision occurs or a roll over happens the seat will not break away, nor will the harness allow you to move and you will cause more injury and or possibly death.

As far as mounting a racing harness, you should never bolt to the floor. there are a reason why SCCA and other rule books are strict with how they mount their harnesses. if mounted incorrectly it can collapse your spine if you get in to even a minor accident.

seriously, if your going to get a racing seat and harness don't half ass it. racing seats and racing harness should only be used in conjunction with cage. A harness bar will do nothing but fold and fail in the event of a collision.

Proper%2BRacing%2BHarness%2BMounting.jpg

And that's the thread folks.

For future reference:
-Know what you're talking about before you represent it as fact to others.
-Be prepared to get reamed if you're bullshitting.
-Be prepared to get criticism if you're posting things of your own. After all, this is the internet.
-Take the high road. Don't troll someone just because they're overly abrasive and/or you don't like them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back