My poor baby :( (picture links fixed)

A semi backed into me today... :(

ibccE6MoRvikfX.jpg
idPy3A4eWlsFW.jpg
imtIM3zYmHF3S.jpg
i5EO7uJ1M19rj.jpg
ibsYw8kR84GHTe.jpg

Last edited:
You got to keep it. As Robin Williams would say, "Its pre-disastered" now.

It was a Landstar truck and they're trying to d*ck me around a little. They wanted me to go get two quotes and said they would pay the lower of the two. The also wanted me to wait until next Monday to take it in so that they didn't have to cover rental car coverage over the weekend. I told them no and that I'd be dropping it off at the local Mazda collision center tomorrow. :)

Deal with your insurance company and let them deal with the truck company.

I'm sorry to hear that Djsiva, no car person likes to know their baby has a blemish on her record. Hopefully it's only physical damage and not structural.

Sorry to hear about that, I'd be a little ticked off. Hopefully its only cosmetic damage. The bright side is that it looks internet ready ;)

Deal with your insurance company and let them deal with the truck company.

What he said. Do not under any circumstances do what Landstar says. Go to the best shop in town and they are the only quote you need.

I took it to a collision center that is owned by the Mazda/VW/Mini/BMW dealer. It had good reviews and I figured it would be the best chance to match the paint up. They're actually doing me a favor too. My front emblem and trim were both plastidipped black but it will be painted matte black when I get it back. :)

Last edited:
Back