2017 CX-5 Heat seat button problem

IMG_7752.jpeg
Hi,
Today my 2017 cx5 heat seats in both passenger and driver side are always on and they cannot be turned off.

As the picture shows. Do anyone know how to fix this problem?

Much appreciated!

That's a new one!

What happens when you press the seat heater button, anything at all? Can you turn the heat down?

I know that the indicators are lit but are the seats actually heating?

As HyFlyer suggested, pull the seater (seat heater) fuse, then reconnect, and see what happens. I'm going to guess that nothing will change but disconnecting the battery for a few minutes should do something.

No I haven’t done that, and the airbag blinks 1 and 8 times sequence.
The interwebs say airbag code 18 is "passenger airbag warning lamp fault"

Is your passenger airbag warning lamp working? (I see it on in the photo, but has that now changed?)

That's a new one!

What happens when you press the seat heater button, anything at all? Can you turn the heat down?

I know that the indicators are lit but are the seats actually heating?

As HyFlyer suggested, pull the seater (seat heater) fuse, then reconnect, and see what happens. I'm going to guess that nothing will change but disconnecting the battery for a few minutes should do something.
No I can’t turn both heaters off, and the heaters didn’t work either. But this morning everything works fine again.

The interwebs say airbag code 18 is "passenger airbag warning lamp fault"

Is your passenger airbag warning lamp working? (I see it on in the photo, but has that now changed?)
The passenger airbag light goes off when someone bulked up but the passenger sign keeps on. 😆 This morning everything back to work again.

Back