My newest mods.. more yet to come...

Togan

My Blueberry Pie P5
Contributor
:
2010 M3 GT SPORT
Here are my newest mods, the muffler is from ebay and it does the job very well, its got a burnt tip, the body is made from carbon fibre, its gets quite loud if u floor it..i noticed today that the stock muffler was wayyyy too heavy for my baby.. now it feels lighter (rei)

Attachments

• DSC00429.JPG
    DSC00429.JPG
    327.6 KB · Views: 86
  • DSC00435.JPG
    DSC00435.JPG
    262.7 KB · Views: 97
  • DSC00430.JPG
    DSC00430.JPG
    331.4 KB · Views: 89
sexy muffler, get some pics of it from the back so we can see how the muffler looks like from the rear.

k-lea said:
I've seen that muffler before and it's just plain ridiculous looking.
so basiclly your calling the HKS Carbon Ti muffler ridiculous? i think its sexy, the hks that is.

tengoestetempo said:
so basiclly your calling the HKS Carbon Ti muffler ridiculous? i think its sexy, the hks that is.
*nods* It's massive. I don't find it attractive at all. Also, the one I saw was put on a Miata, that adds to the ridiculous factor.

k-lea said:
*nods* It's massive. I don't find it attractive at all. Also, the one I saw was put on a Miata, that adds to the ridiculous factor.
it is pretty dam big. and i see what your sayin about it being ridiculous on a miata.

From the look of the 3rd pic, it looks like u went above the control arm. You should have got it under the control arm and got it angled.

It's not made of CF, but rather a layer of CF is over the can just like many other appearance mods with CF.

Latest posts

Back