MY New TOY is HOME!

well here is an update, some pictures after I get her home and after the few mods I did.

Me and the Mrs...Ms Nuke

camaro1.JPG

front quarter 2.jpg

side2.jpg

and I had RS evbrodered into teh headrest

head rests.jpg

Sir Nuke.jpg

Very nice. The V6 should make a nice motor. What do you think of the 6A with the paddle shifters? I'm kinda curious.

Very nice. The V6 should make a nice motor. What do you think of the 6A with the paddle shifters? I'm kinda curious.

I LOVE it. its actually like having 3 transmisions. Put it in Drive, regular mode. then you put it in M or SPORT mode and it changes the shift points, for a sportier time, but still shifts automatically, UNTIL you use the paddle shifters the first time, then you are required to do all the shifting, UNTIL you put it back in Drive. And you can go from one mode to the other ON THE FLY. to me, its better than having a manual.

as far as the motor goes, I have had a Caddy STS for a year and a half, and it has the same motor, and it HAULS THE MAIL. and considering the camaro is lighter, well you know what that gets you......lol

Last edited:
Drool ! my first new car was a 1979 z/28. Reverse color scheme. Wish I'd stuck it in a garage somewhere for the past 25 years.

Attachments

• n1032742067_30148544_7736.jpg
    n1032742067_30148544_7736.jpg
    41.2 KB · Views: 93

Latest posts

Back