MY New TOY is HOME!

ex-wife, and two of her friends, So just let it go.

But why, Sir Nuke? Certainly the collective power of the P5 forum could take care of the issue in a far more lasting manner, with much more hilarity, than your solution provided. :D(flame)

because that is just me, and the way I am, it was intended as a joke, and I am all about having a good laugh, even at my expence. no harm done, that is for sure. so I just let those things go, and so should everyone else.

Get ready to have everyone stare and point. I had an RS for a week last month and I swear, when I turned it in, there were hand prints all over the windows. Make sure you have a rag and some window cleaner with you.

Just kidding around.

Where's the pics of the new steed?

Here are a couple of pics of another one that looks like the one I have ordered, it should arrive in about 6 weeks.
IOM WITH WS.jpg
IOM WITH WS 1.jpg

Congrats!!

Someone has to say it ... why didn't you get the V8??

LOL just how many HP do you need? I have a Caddy STS that has the same engine, as the Camaro i've ordered, the V6 has 305 h.p. and will haul the mail, does 0-60 in 4.6 sec. the V8 does 0-60 in only 4.5 sec. so its plenty fast.

The V-6 is enough.

In fact most car magazines have said that this is one of those rare cases where the V-8 trim is not highly desirable. It's nice, but nowhere near the "Corvette -> Z06" jump

I'm suprised that GM is putting that potent of a V6 in there. Most of the times they don't like cheaper/smaller displacement motors showing up the top of the line. (That's for most any manufacturer.) Like they want to keep the corvette king or the mustang for Ford. That's pretty sweet though.

I'm blown away by how much HP has come on in the last 10 years. I bought my 99 f150 and it had the most hp there at 265. Now my wife's freaking saturn has that in a quiet v6. Granted high hp doesn't always mean proper torque I know that.

Now all these Shinanigans are over with.... Can you update with pics when you get the car and maybe a vid of a burn out? Just want to know what it looks like. I won't be able to see one (real) with my P5. Any future plans on upgrading the car be it audio, performance, or looks?

Some people need to grow up (headshake)

Enjoy the new toy SirNuke!
I think this sums it up ,the difference between mean and boys is the price of their toys , enjoy the new toy ,may you never be board with it and keep to pass on to your grand kids some day

Now all these Shinanigans are over with.... Can you update with pics when you get the car and maybe a vid of a burn out? Just want to know what it looks like. I won't be able to see one (real) with my P5. Any future plans on upgrading the car be it audio, performance, or looks?

It should be here in about 5 weeks, I will post some pics when that day comes. as far as the burn out goes, that will have to wait till after its all broke in. I do have some up grades in mind, mostly cosmetic, and audio.

I swear... If you get a Transformer logo on the car.... So help me Internet I will disown you.

I swear... If you get a Transformer logo on the car.... So help me Internet I will disown you.

there is NO FRICKIN WAY, I loved the movies, but if I wanted to do the bumble bee thing, I would have gotten a yellow one.....but I still wanted it to be a bit flashy, thus the Inferno Orange Metalic color, and the white stripes like the one in my sig. (stash)

Last edited:
Nice, i myself wouldnt go for a camaro unless it is v8, i just sold my 93' z28 with only 50k origginal miles on it in mint condition...sad to see it go :(

Nice, i myself wouldnt go for a camaro unless it is v8, i just sold my 93' z28 with only 50k origginal miles on it in mint condition...sad to see it go :(

Well the first NEW car I ever bought was a 1976 RS. my new one has right at 140 MORE Hp than my first one, and it had a V8, and was good enough for me......I currently have a STS Caddy that has the same engine as my new camaro, the Caddy wieghs 300 lbs more and it HAULS A$$, So say what you will, but the v6 is more that enough, not to mention the savings on insurance and gas (the v8 requires preimum gas).

you drive an old man's car too? I guess you ARE old :p

hey how come I don't hear anything from you any more?

Back