MY New TOY is HOME!

Sir Nuke

For you that don't really know me, I am the old guy on the block, but just a kid at heart, and a hotrodder. I bought my first NEW car before most of you were born, it was a 1976 Rally Sport Camaro. SO, I couldnt stand it any longer. I just HAD to do it. I wanted to get what I wanted, and went out to the dealer yeaterday and special ordered me a new 2010 Rally Sport Camaro. Its Inferno Orange Matelic, 305 h.p. V6, White Rally Stripes, 20" Polished wheels, 6 speed Automatic w/ manual over ride that has paddle shifters, Boston Acutics 250 watt / 9 speaker sound system, USB PORT, all radio controls on the steering wheel, and for my phone, full guage package (no idiot lights), HID's, halo lights around the head lights, blacked out tail lights, rear spoiler, special interior package (two tone leather, black w/ orange insert in the middle, orange inserts on door panels that up to the front of the door and then across the dash, special orange accents in the gauges, and all the stiching on the seats, doors, and the shifter is orange.) HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!! :{D and NO, I am NOT trading in my P5.
interior.jpg

Last edited:
Have fun and enjoy, the V-6 Camaro has incredible performance numbers. I'm 48 myself and the current "retro craze" certainly makes it a great time to be motorhead. My cousin is currently mulling over trading his 2000 Silverado for a new Challenger R/T in white, sort of an ode to the original "Vanishing Point" movie. I'm a loyal Mazda fan, and if I had to go American I probably would lean toward a 2010 Mustang GT in Grabber Blue without the leather, but with the 3.73/bigger brakes package, but I'm sure they all 3 offer the unmistakable feel that you only get with a classic muscle car, minus the clumsy handling of the 60's-70's of course. Have a ball.

congrats!! Can't wait to see the pics!!! :)

Have fun and enjoy, the V-6 Camaro has incredible performance numbers. I'm 48 myself and the current "retro craze" certainly makes it a great time to be motorhead.

Rusty, I also got a STS Caddy that has the same engine that they put in the RS's, and in that BIG car, its kicks ASS. I have seen some track numbers for the RS and it tops out at 155, by the limiter! I drove one yesterday, the only difference was the color, took it out on the highway, and punched it going up the ramp, It gave me a WOODY!!!! :{D

Last edited:
congrats man!! heard that its a fun deal and that the r/s is an almost un paralled deal in the auto world right now what with the fuel economy that direct injection engine gets

(bow) NICE choice sir nuke! and remember, i want your p5 when you're done with her!!!

Kick ass!!! I know exactly what you mean. Even though I'm a young fella, my first car was an old beater '77 Nova, and someday I would love to own a new generation Camaro.

Congrats and have fun!!! (drive2)

Welcome back ol' timer!! ;)

Congrats on the 'maro!

If they come out with the Challenger conv R/T i will sell a kidney if i have to... And yes, i keep the P5 too ;)

very nice! my bro drove one at his job and he loved it. I myself am waiting for the new el camino

Are they gonna bring the Holden Commodore Ute to the states? I swear, GM might deserve to go broke if they don't understand that they could sell those faster than they could ship them here. Ditto the Falcon Utility, although the Holden looks far sportier.

Are they gonna bring the Holden Commodore Ute to the states? I swear, GM might deserve to go broke if they don't understand that they could sell those faster than they could ship them here. Ditto the Falcon Utility, although the Holden looks far sportier.

the pontiac G8 should be made here in america so they wont have to ship. minor difference between the holden and the g8 but not much. however, with Gm doing down the drain i doubt they will release it but i would love if they did

I have a yellow P5 for sale....

'02' Vivid Yellow P-5 / 5-Speed / MoonRoof / Rota Battles with Yokohama ES 100's 215/40/17 / Tinted Windows / Bosal Cat-Back / Injen CAI / B&M Short Throw Shifter/kartboy Bushings / Eibach Pro Kit and....oh yeah, and that BAD Ass flaming skull on the back quarter windows! Rear skulls removed due to grandchildren in car.

please read the for sale rules linked in my signature. Then, please create your own for sale thread with proper pictures. Thank you!

what the devil happened to this thread???

:(

What happened was three posts were reported to the Mods, they were made by my ex-wife, and two of her friends, and they were here to have a little fun at my expence. They are ICUPKN, lonegirl, and sandra d. So just let it go.

Last edited:
Back