My CX-7

She might like the silver trim or wood trim? Tell her that you do not need to drill anything and it is only a stick on. She might let you do it if she likes the look?

OR there's a better solution.

You can buy her a new CX-9 and you can drive the CX-7 or vice versa. (drinks)

Interesting seats, nice. I'd like some two tone seats myself or change the black animal suede stripe to a blue stripe to match my exterior....
I did the Charcoal cherry dash kit....I left off the pieces that fit on the doors down below. Got the turbo and shark fin and pinstripe. I really want piano black b pillar kits...anyone come across these yet??

what color is it?

HIBUHIBU,

Would you mind telling me the name of the color you purchased from Katzskin? I'm contemplating on rather to get the same.

Thanks

Sure they do... take a look at a lot of high end cars, they have this same colour scheme.

Maybe your monitor's colour profile isn't calibrated correctly.

Just becuase a car is high end doesn't mean its a match its just different. I like the leather but I agree with the other poster I don't like the match with the interior. To each his own he likes it and others do thats all that matters but there is nothing wrong with my monitor (eek2)

Back