My CX-7

HIBUHIBU

My CX-7.

Custom Tuscany Leather seats.(Wanted to create the look of MX-5 Miata /Porsche Cayenne)

MTEC HID Conversion.

MOMO Anatomic Shift Knob.

Carbon Fiber Trim(Did not put all the pieces because it looked way to busy with all the pieces)

Of course, a Turbo Badge.

Thanks for lookin. CX-7 Rocks.

Attachments

• cx7 010.jpg
    cx7 010.jpg
    240.3 KB · Views: 4,223
  • cx7 011.jpg
    cx7 011.jpg
    177.3 KB · Views: 812
  • cx7 012.jpg
    cx7 012.jpg
    201.3 KB · Views: 3,158
  • cx7 015.jpg
    cx7 015.jpg
    200.1 KB · Views: 3,421
  • cx7 013.jpg
    cx7 013.jpg
    290.9 KB · Views: 3,015
Haha.
Thanks everyone. Thanks for the offer on the all weather mats as well but I need to get my roof rack first.

HIBUHIBU,

Very very nice seats. Whoever did them did an excellent job. 3 questions though:

1) Will the side airbags still work

2) How much did it cost to get the seats done

3) Where did you get that carbon fiber kit

Here are the answers for your questions.

1. The side airbags do work fine.
2. The seats are done from Authrized Katzkin Leather dealer. Paid $1050.
3. It was sherwood.

Many people ask me about whether the side airbag would work or not.
As long as you get a Katzkin Leather seats, you don't need to worry about it.
There are certain legal requirements for side airbags. For ex) your side airbag must deploy within certain mili second(can't remember the exact number anymore). On testing reports, Katzkin seats actually exceeds the OEM on the testing results.

Hope this helped.
Thanks for all the comments.

it's really nice. can you provide us with other color combo? also, the power seats should work also, right?

I personally got my leather done at

COACH AUTO RESTYLING-ORANGE
1051 N Parker St
Orange,CA 92867
714-639-8236
714-639-9281

It was my second time getting my leather seats done. Last time I got it, it was Black Honda Prelude with Black/Red two tone leather. It came out very nice. Katzkin Leather quailty is top notch especially the tuscany series(which is their upper end leather)

Cx-7=Love,

If you don't mind driving too much, I definitely recommend you to go to the place I went to. Talk to Gerald, and he will help you out. They do the sunroof install for dealers as well. Very good shop.

Haha in the CX-7?! how could I, and when I was researching sunroofs I came across their site, I think theres one closer to me in the city of industry. Thanks!

Looks awesome, Katzkins are great, I had them in my last car and was all set to get a sport CX-7 and add them but we ended up with a GT so no luck there. The quality of Katzkins is better than any factory leather you'll find, definitely well worth it. CF looks cool, too, but doubt the wife would let me do that to her car. ;)

Back