MS6 vs G8 GT?

Hi Guys, I'm new to the forum. I used to own a 2009 Pontiac G8 GT in Texas which I loved. I had to sell it to move to Seattle, and I am now starting to explore options for a car purchase that will probably happen within a year. I want a nice, powerful sedan that doesn't have the boy racer look (Evo / STi). I don't want to hear any brand bashing here, just hopefully first hand experiences from people who have ridden in both.

I have never sat in a MS6 or driven one. I like the idea of AWD, but this car *will* be taken to the track (1/4 mile) probably once every couple of months and may see an occasional HPDE at Pacific Raceways. I am worried about breakage. What parts are first to fail when modifying?

Cost of maintenance and modifications is a bit scary. I'm aware the MS6 probably isn't drastically better, but the Audi really just doesn't 'do it' for me.

MS6 is a reliable car if you take car of it, get a tune and generally dont be a retard. If you want to drag race it, youre going to have to do some stuff to the AWD to survive. Rear diff mounts for one.

I think less than 500 manual G8s made it to dealers. I know a guy with one and he paid more for it used than it was new.

Back