Lime Rock Park ~ September 28-29, 2012

11 tickets sold to date, hopefully we'll have more owners purchasing tickets.

So, what's the deal with camping? Who else is doing so and do I need to buy a camping spot for just myself in addition to the corral and parking tix or can camping spots be shared between two or more people to help cut down on costs. I was recently given a five person tent (never removed from the bag so hopefully all pieces are there) so would be willing to share space in exchange for extra hands to help set it up. :)

Jeff a number of people are camping, let me know if know one gets back to you and I'll do what I can for you.

So, what's the deal with camping? Who else is doing so and do I need to buy a camping spot for just myself in addition to the corral and parking tix or can camping spots be shared between two or more people to help cut down on costs. I was recently given a five person tent (never removed from the bag so hopefully all pieces are there) so would be willing to share space in exchange for extra hands to help set it up. :)

Jeff, post up your question in the LRP thread in the NEMOC forum, there seems to be more camping chat going on over there ...

Jeff, you coming?? That would be awesome!!

I wish....told the wife last night and she said I can't as she already crossed it off the calendar. LOL Mumbled something else about how I'm killing her....hahahaha

Jeff a number of people are camping, let me know if know one gets back to you and I'll do what I can for you.

Thanks Marlon. Will let you know if I need any help. Larry reached out and said I could crash on the sleeper sofa in their room if need be. So leaning towards taking him up on that offer....just have to iron out the details.

Jeff, post up your question in the LRP thread in the NEMOC forum, there seems to be more camping chat going on over there ...

Will do Lauri...copying and pasting now.

Hopefully, we can get a a large turnout of Meeps for this event as Tom Long and Derek Whitis are leading the drivers standings and Mazda also has an outside chance to win the Manufacturing Championship again in ST. I know wit a large group of Meeps coming out to support the guys, it will help Tom & Derek and all of the Mazda teams to obtain these goals.

Two tickets ordered for Justine and I!

I'm thinking about making this a small moonshine run... :)

Let me know what else I can do to help get ready, besides make apple pie moonshine...

Let me know what else I can do to help get ready, besides make apple pie moonshine...

If you have a Freedom Shirt wear it!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm moonshine!! : ) don't let Fez get first dibs, he does ok with his G-Fez concoctions ... leave the moonshine for the rest of us LOL ; )

I'll be there thursday night , around 8-9 pm, where are mazda ppl camping at LRP ? Maybe we can get close to each other ?

It's official, I'm out. :( But I'll live vicariously through your pics and vids. :D

The Everclear I have is the real deal, 190 proof! Forgot that my dad's co-worker got it for us from out of state!
Making apple pie drink right now!

Back