Lime Rock Park ~ 55 TREES Donations

i think it's going to be tough to rasie the 1000 ourselves without going up on the per person cost?

let me (and marlon? ; ) hit up some of the crew and drivers when i'm in NJ next month, and i'll see where i get with that. if i can get 20 people to kick in $20 or more a piece, then we'd owe ~$30 each, that would seem feasible to me ... I'll keep you posted. Does everyone on NEPOC know about it and the thread? maybe i'll send a few emails in advance to freedom, speedsource, i-moto, cj wilson racing, sahlen's etc ... to give them the heads up on what we are trying to accomplish ... they are always so appreciative of what we do for them, i'm sure they'd be willing to help out. i'll come up with a nice letter to send out.

i have no problem pitching in more but ill still try to collect at the uconn show this weekend and see if i can get to a few more shows in the next few weeks.

At this point we'd have to all kick in $50. To get down to $25 we'd need to double the number of ppl which I don't see happening. Maybe we could combine efforts with the Nutmeg miata club or something?

Yeah, I have to agree on this one.. The Nutmeggers are a bit on the elitist side. I tried talking to them at the last LRP event, and they were extraordinarily rude. They give miata owners a bad name.

Yeah, I have to agree on this one.. The Nutmeggers are a bit on the elitist side. I tried talking to them at the last LRP event, and they were extraordinarily rude. They give miata owners a bad name.

agreed. im new to the mazda community and i was talking to them last year just trying to figure out meets and shows. all they care about is the miatas and could care less about the other mazdas. just because my mazda is way faster than yours dosnt meen anything.

anyways i will have a collection bucket at the uconn car show this weekend. if anyone wants to join me just look for the Snap-On MS6

agreed. im new to the mazda community and i was talking to them last year just trying to figure out meets and shows. all they care about is the miatas and could care less about the other mazdas. just because my mazda is way faster than yours dosnt meen anything.

anyways i will have a collection bucket at the uconn car show this weekend. if anyone wants to join me just look for the Snap-On MS6

that's fantastic! keep me posted how much you have and i'll update the post so we know where we are out in reaching our goal ... thanks again and good luck!! and have fun!!

thanks to my wisdom tooth breaking saturday morning i was not able to attend the show. i heard it sucked anyways.

just checked their website and they are not even half way to their goal yet ... so there's still hope for a Mazda Corral tree! My thoughts today are to use a portion of the money we raise at our LRP Raffle towards the tree!! so everyone that has previously committed, bring your tree donation $ with you! anyone not attending, i'll let you know how/when to send it. If we have as many people as we've had at past Mazda corrals, I believe we can make it! : D

Mahk, she is going to post this up on Face Book and I am going to reach out to the Mazda teams as well.

I think we got a mighty good start on this goal.

we are a little over 10% of the way there, i got about $120 but haven't put my (our) money in yet ... anyone who did NOT attend last weekend's LRP Corral, or who didn't donate but still wants to, please paypal your donation to fishline9572@aol.com as a gift and note it for 55 Trees ... I'll keep everyone posted on the progress ... I sure hope we can get this done! how cool would that be?

Sent an e mail to Antoine and he is all for it and Pablo is going to create a banner ad for the site. We are waiting for Lauri to add information to it. So stay tuned for the update!

Back