Lime Rock Park ~ September 28-29, 2012

Fun times for sure! I'm still trying to go thru some of my pics. Here are a couple notables.

Getting their pose on...
8043016592_b3209184b2_c.jpg

The AARP club
8043001587_165672082b_c.jpg

Doors are overrated
8043000671_e0f2d0b5a7_c.jpg

Thanks to the NEMOC family, it was a great time as it always is. The Grand-Am folks were truly impressed that the Mazda Owners gridded the race in the rain, so were the ST Teams as well. I have to say I was proud as well, that the Beer and Wings crowd showed there mettle and went out there. Looking forward to next year and we know it will be bigger and better! Thanks for the continued support!

Thanks to the NEMOC family, it was a great time as it always is. The Grand-Am folks were truly impressed that the Mazda Owners gridded the race in the rain, so were the ST Teams as well. I have to say I was proud as well, that the Beer and Wings crowd showed there mettle and went out there. Looking forward to next year and we know it will be bigger and better! Thanks for the continued support!

Marlon,

Thank you for all the hard work that you put in behind the scenes to get these Mazda corrals going. I know you couldn't have done it with out the help of others, but a big thanks goes out to you and everyone for getting the ball rolling.

2013 is a new year with new tracks, new cars, and lots of fun.

Marlon,

Thank you for all the hard work that you put in behind the scenes to get these Mazda corrals going. I know you couldn't have done it with out the help of others, but a big thanks goes out to you and everyone for getting the ball rolling.

2013 is a new year with new tracks, new cars, and lots of fun.

I agree. This weekend was the most fun I've ever had at a race. I can't thank the MOCO folks enough.

Another awesome weekend. Great to see everyone. Looking forward to next year. Need more apple pie, Phen and Fez drank it all.

Thanks Marlon and Lauri, without you it would just be a race.

Nice pic Josh.

Good to see that the rain didn't put a damper on the weekend for you guys/gals!

Awesome weekend! Big thanks to Marlon and Lauri for everything, as well as the entire Ohio crew. It was great hanging out with you all. The Mazda Corral rocked it this year.

8043368914_c10bc75fae_b.jpg

whoa the lens distortion is ******* with my head on this one!

Awesome to meet some new folks and see some old friends there again! I will have pics up at some point this week, and I'll put them in a Flickr album.

Latest posts

Back