Let me MOD my P5 or else!!!

5PADZAM said:
lol. My wife helped me work on my cars when she was my girl friend, but something changes in them once they get that piece of paper signed. Maybe not all of them, but the majority. Now cars are just a means of transportation for her. She doesn't understand how I can spend hours each week working on them.

so like an ignorant man ill disregard that and end up getting married until I realize how dumb I was back then (at this moment) for not vowing to never marry. sweet

Last edited:
after 13yrs, working on 3 different car (MP5 is the 3rd one) my wife just gave up. she still thinks its a waste of money, but she understands that i need to do this. so i only spend money that is extra. s*** the mod that could have ended my marriage was the turbo, after she talked to some friends about it things were fine. they told her that for me to be able to boostd the car by my self is something i should be proud of, but if i have any problems with the car i am on my own. after all that she wont ride in my car, and she thinks its GHETTO. so all said and done i would still do it all over again.(braindead

willkill said:
after 13yrs, working on 3 different car (MP5 is the 3rd one) my wife just gave up. she still thinks its a waste of money, but she understands that i need to do this. so i only spend money that is extra. s*** the mod that could have ended my marriage was the turbo, after she talked to some friends about it things were fine. they told her that for me to be able to boostd the car by my self is something i should be proud of, but if i have any problems with the car i am on my own. after all that she wont ride in my car, and she thinks its GHETTO. so all said and done i would still do it all over again.(braindead

I think we should call an emergency MANLAW meeting

AGENDA for voting

GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES WILL RUN NO INTERFERENCE IN THE LOVE AFFAIR BETWEEN US AND OUR CARS!

*Gavel* BANG BANG !

my g/f isn't mad I installed a turbo in a automatic MP5, she just doesn't understand why I did it to this car or why I didn't get a turbo'd car in the first place. I love my car it isn't the most luxurious car but the fact I can beat any grocery getter wagon out there and the face the car looks sooo amazing and handles like a champ blows me away mazda did a hell of a job creating the MP5 I just mde it faster is all

on a side note I promised her the next car I buy I won't mod, next car I buy is going to be a RX-8 if they still make them years from now

fishman138 said:
I think we should call an emergency MANLAW meeting

AGENDA for voting

GIRLFRIENDS AND WIVES WILL RUN NO INTERFERENCE IN THE LOVE AFFAIR BETWEEN US AND OUR CARS!

*Gavel* BANG BANG !

ROFLMAO Hahahahaha

DeadGeneration said:
so like an ignorant man ill disregard that and end up getting married until I realize how dumb I was back then (at this moment) for not vowing to never marry. sweet

Nevermind, I completely mis-read what you wrote. I'll just shut up now.(sssh)

Last edited:
Matthew1785 said:
on a side note I promised her the next car I buy I won't mod,
i have it set im not getting rid of my MP5, and end up doing it all over.

Wow,
How cool to see other guys going through the same crap I go through being married for almost 7 years now. I tell her I could spend the money on cocaine and hookers if she'd rather. The main problem is that my wife is as anti-woman with regards to shopping and makeup/nails etc that I've ever seen. I like to shop more than she does. She doesn't get the car thing, never has and never will. If it wasn't for me her car would have the same oil it had when I met her. LOL good post guys you made me feel human again :) Matt

I've been married for almost a year, i'll be a dad now, and i told her: "We need HIDs for the safety of our future child".

haha, no but she doesn't get mad at me unless i spend too much, so it's cool. I do talk with her about what i plan to do sometimes and she answers "that car again, what's "wrong" with it now!!?". hehe

nice thread.

Classic thread...:D

It's likely that my woman will become my main woman ;) and I made it very clear from the beginning that I'm crazy about cars and there is NOTHING she can do about it...That said...She doesn't hesitate to bust my chops from time to time about it but she's starting to warm up to the idea of a car being more than merely transportation.

Here main motivation to support my love for the automobile is the simple fact it makes me happy.

We go together to car shows and she even wears Mazda Forums gear from time to time! (2thumbs)

Not only that...she takes pics of the race queens for me :D That's when you know you've found the right girl ;)

I got a MazdaP5 for my first wife - Good trade, eh?

My WifeV2.0 (a Vast Improvement - not like Windows [snort]) knew me as mod-crazy nut who loves his cars.... She accepts this. I police myself. I sell it for improved fuel economy/it was going bad/etc... and she loves the car too (she sold her 300Z). She 'raced' a Lexus yesterday. What a Great Woman! ;)

Me Happy.

"Not only that...she takes pics of the race queens for me :D That's when you know you've found the right girl ;)"

Dude...you're my hero

Chicoloco said:
I've been married for almost a year, i'll be a dad now, and i told her: "We need HIDs for the safety of our future child".

Classic. Most men can rationalize anything. (lol2)

I made a list of the stuff I want, and where to get it at. So for my b-days and christmas my wife buys me stuff. aside from that i can get what i want as long as it is extra money. once i started going to school full time i couldnt get stuff as often cause i dont work. oh yea ive been married for a year and a half.

Back