Knock retard...how to solve?

im forged and i dont knock over .7. i'd check your tune. i switched to a cobb ots map a lil while ago just to see how it compared to my stock tune and i'd knock to like 5.8 at WOT lol

Yes the compression across all four is good. My buddy did a leakdown also to check the head. It's on a stock tune. I was having a KR problem when cruising. Turns out the fucktards at IPS Motorsports did not time the car correctly.

Since having the dashhawk I've noticed I get some knock 4-5 just about every morning in about the same spot. I think it is just after I accelerate up to speed (50 ish, not hard acceleration) after I get out of my neighborhood and onto a county road. The engine is usually warmed up to about 150-160 by this time. I think it happens as I cruise in 4th or 5th gear. Just pops up for a second, and then goes away.

Since having the dashhawk I've noticed I get some knock 4-5 just about every morning in about the same spot. I think it is just after I accelerate up to speed (50 ish, not hard acceleration) after I get out of my neighborhood and onto a county road. The engine is usually warmed up to about 150-160 by this time. I think it happens as I cruise in 4th or 5th gear. Just pops up for a second, and then goes away.

normal...i get the same thing...like clockwork. nothing after its warmed up good.

Well I'm still getting it at tip in, sometimes up to 7.4 not sure what to do.

You could have bad injector seals!
I'm forged and fully built and get anywhere from 1-5 on my AP and I have been putting in half a tank of 100 octane.I could also be that it is 115 outside right now.

Back