JP's Build Thread

Corksport would be nice, just a little expensive... not that all the turbo parts I've been getting latley have been cheap... lol...

Also Picked up my oil feed line tonight. Hope to have all this done by April.

This came in today. Starting to get really excited now, and my tubro, ecu, and water fittings should be in soon.
attachment.php

List of parts purchased so far for this build...

All the oil feed lines and adapters
Oil filter adapter plate
All the water feed and return lines and adapters
SR20DET T25 Garrett turbo (rebuilt)
stock manifold and mazdaspeed heat shield
s-pipe
j-pipe
Boost Gauge
Oil Pressure Gauge
Turbo XS RFL blow off valve
vacuum check valve (already installed)
Crank case breather filter thing (gonna eventually replace this)
MSP ECU (waiting on delivery)

Last edited:
Did some polish work today.
attachment.php

My intercooler, oil return fitting, sr20 gaskets, and 90* couplers are all on the way. Got my Turbo XS RFL blow off valve today. Only thing left to get is a MSP wastegate, 3 gaskets, and some new studds.

My list has grown....

All the oil feed lines and adapters
All the oil return lines
Oil filter adapter plate
All the water feed and return lines and adapters
SR20DET T25 Garrett turbo (rebuilt)
stock manifold and mazdaspeed heat shield
s-pipe
j-pipe
Boost Gauge
Oil Pressure Gauge
Found my AEM Wideband gauge
Turbo XS RFL blow off valve
Turbo XS adapter kit
vacuum check valve (already installed)
Crank case breather filter thing (gonna eventually replace this)
MSP ECU
ATP 6psi wastegate
FMIC kit (ebay)
Turbo inlet and outlet adapters
Slim fans
2x 90* couplers
1 45* coupler

I'm sure I have other stuff, just can't think of it... I know all I need to install it all is some studds and 2 more gaskets

How much would you say you've spent on all your turbo items?
You going to use any different injectors?

Last edited:
I've spend right at $1000, but I had the turbo rebuilt instead of doing it myself so I spend a little extra there. And yes I'm using the same injectors. Ebay and the FS page on here kicked butt on finding parts

Yeah man, I'm pretty excited. Going up to my friends this comming week to install it all. Will post pictures after I get home. Oh, and that 1000 includes the new racing clutch. Mine is completly blown so it's time to upgrade. So if you already have a upgraded clutch and rebuild you turbo yourself you looking prolly around 7-800 depending on the deals you find.

I got a stock replacement but it new and its exciting to heat that cause
Some guy offered to trade me an obx turbo manifold.for some Honda junk.I.have.

Thats a good start, trading for free parts is always a good way to go. This whole build was suppose to take several months, according to my wife, but I sold a whole bunch of crap I had laying around the house on ebay. Basicly the only out of pocket cost I've had on this whole build so far was about 100 bucks. hehehehe

No windage tray or MSP oil cooler...really only two pieces I see missing...

Still looking for that Corksport Exhaust...just got one in on a car...

Oil cooler not needed, and for my oil return I have a oil tap for the oil pan so I don't need the windage tray. And yes I will be needing an exhaust but I am not exactly sure which way I want to go with it yet. I want it to be super quiet, but more noticable than stock.

Back