JP's Build Thread

All good man, glad you like it!

I was really happy with how it came out. I've got plenty of the Wrinkle Black paint left if you wanna borrow it to do yours just let me know.

Sweet, Thanks man. I know im not going to be doing it till I get my cams sometime around March but I do want to do it.

Also I went to the dealership and got me a zoom-zoom sticker for my car as well as my wifes Mazda3

attachment.php

Fog light mod, Done!

Whats to come here soon....

Performance
* JDM Cams from CorkSport
* Tunning my ECU
* High Flow Cat
* Racing beat Cat-back or Custom Exhaust with Racing Beat axle back

Looks
* Painted Valve Cover
* Tinted windows

Just for laughs and to change out my oil cap I ordered a shocker billet oil cap today. Should have it in a few days, I'll take some pictures after I get it on.

Yeah no problem. I'll get some tomorrow morning but what I have right now of how it looked before it was lowerd

attachment.php

attachment.php

The day I brought it home

attachment.php

Mad JDM, haha.

Your header looks badass, love the color to them. Im assuming it won't look like that forever though.

Mad JDM, haha.

Your header looks badass, love the color to them. Im assuming it won't look like that forever though.

Yeah its freaking awesome!!! HAHAHA jdm.... but yeah the header is slowly changing to a bluish and a light bluish almost silver color and of course bronze... I am really pleased with them.

Been a while so a quick update.... I picked up a stock spoiler from ffocused on the forum and now im just looking for a paint shop to color match it to my car. Other than that nothing else. Just trying to save up some money for my exhaust which I need.

Just ordered some yellow tint for my fog lights and I should be picking up my spoiler from the paint shop tomorrow. WAHAHAHAHAHA now I wait for turbo / forged internals... will post up pictures if I get the spoiler on tomorrow... suppose to rain all day :(

Here is the latest.

Fog lights done today. Finished right before it started to rain
attachment.php

And got my spoiler on after having it painted.
attachment.php

Back