Is the MSP engine the same one out of the Ford Focus?

cosworth is my dream machine.......if only it wasnt in a focus body ;)

Dr.Sound said:
hehe, i know yash.
i would never take SVT over MSP.
it just sux that SVT has a better motor, better tranny, WAY better LSD, better exhaust, better seats, better ECU....for less money.
Yeah, I know man those European 300WHP Foci are kickass.

Link..
ZELDA

legend-zelda-link-past-3.jpg

which 2.0L engine are they making parts?
and if they are making parts for FSDE, did you say ECU!?!?!?!?

Dr.Sound said:
which 2.0L engine are they making parts?
and if they are making parts for FSDE, did you say ECU!?!?!?!?

no, the 2.0L MZR series engine, ALA the Mazda 3, and MX-5

Can't seem to remember the compression of the Cosworth tuned Focus 2.3 but it does push 230hp+ NA. Thats awesome!!!

Anyhoot, I would def hit a RS over the Mazdaspeed but they will never bring that so I went from Focus to MSP.

I'd love to have a SVT over a MSP. Driven both...loved the SVT. The interior sucks in the SVT but I'd get over it.

The last gen Famillia/Protege sedan does have a Ford sister. FMCP (Ford Motor Company Philippines) began building the Ford Lynx in its Santa Rosa plant in September 1999. It is offered in three trim levels. The top of the line is the RS. Which uses the FSDE in NA form. Think of it as the twin sister of the MP3, rather than the MSP. You know, the sister that actually "puts out". (wink)

Juan at Hiboost has at least one customer that I know of that has puchased his Hiboost kit for the Lynx.

http://memimage.cardomain.net/member_images/8/web/380000-380999/380665_19_full.jpg

Last edited:
that picture of my mazda protege with a ford emblem on it will haunt me for the rest of my days.

STAR 80 said:
This ones maybe not so bad.

I believe it can actually fly and time travel, with the dealer installed wing option. But you must purchase a Flux Capacitor thats no longer avail. Might be able to find a used one off a 1986 Special Edition Delorean.

http://rbjslimmizle.blogspot.com/2004/12/ford-lynx-rs-20-pimp-ride.html

Very good review of the car I might say. "this car is doper than oakland weed"

i'll drive anybody..and i mean ANYBODY who wants to kill this man...
- The transporter...

Back