Hwy 9 Fun Run!

there won't be any driving with me this weekend :'(

Damn Mazda and their bad Ass LSD!

oh no... can you at least go pick up the car on thursday still? i know the mazda lsd has plastic parts in it which makes it the bad.

Not went out, was bad from the factory and the flaw finally made itself apparent during final re-assembly of everything :((

So bottom line, I need to wait again for a new LSD before I can get my car.

Damn! J, I hope that when you get your car, it never breaks down evar during it's lifetime. You've been through way too much.

yeah... well it's all of my own doing. This is the last time I'll take on something of this magnitude on my primary set of wheels. Doesn't mean I won't be modding future cars, because I intend to. I just don't know if I'll ever take it to this scale again. Definetly not when it's my only car, that's for sure.

anybody wanna drive tonight, hit me up or pm me or post or sumthing...yea boy, i get off of work at 10 so ill check when i get home, aiight then fellaz, peas

the threads been dead for a couple days....stating the obvious, i know....but at least its a post

(hi)

Been a full weekend and it's not over yet as I have to drive to Freaking SFO from Morgan Hill still tonight to pick up my fiancee at the airport. Damn plane was delayed about 6 hours. :(

Back