Hwy 9 Fun Run!

Hey man, finally back home! Woohoo

Yeah, she was going to Memphis and at the time we booked the tickets AirTran was the cheapest way to fly by far, and we learned you get what you pay for. Next time we'll gladly pay the extra $100 or $75 it costs to fly on another airline. AirTran Sucks!

Granted a lot of the delays this time around were weather related (there was a huge storm in the southeast, but lots of other things just sucked about her trip)

I am leaving to get the car on Thursday (fingers crossed)

yeah, I try to avoid SFO whenever possible.

If I can always try and fly out of SJC, but even SJC has been a disaster of late with all the construction sometimes. Still better than driving to SFO though.

Well it's not tonight anymore, but I wasn't on messenger...

I was working on taxes... pwned.

Spotted this sucker at the McCarthy and Montague intersection....
A new Lotus
63596353157_3300.jpg

Just incase it doesn't appear here is the pic...

Attachments

• 63596353157_468.jpg
    63596353157_468.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 129
Nice Daryl!

I love those cars. I think if I could have a second car just as a "fun" car that is it. I think that car is freaking amazing.

Good to see you around again.

And Fingers Crossed, I fly down to pick up my car Thursday morning and will back in town on Saturday. Anybody wanna meet up and drive on Sunday (if the weather is good?)

I finally saw one of those late last week - a dark blue one on NB 280 between Wolfe and 85. I knew the car was supposed to be small, but I didn't realize it was that small. Looks like it'd be a blast to drive.

hey guys, im back again. Sorry im on and off. School really does suck, but i managed to pull off with 2 A's and 1 B. Started a new quarter so i'll be on and off again, but this time i really need your help. I have till the end of July to get some rims and drop my ride. I want 17" rims black w/ polish lip w/ tires and a 2" drop. If you can throw out some brands or whatever, it would be great. I plan to spend no more than $1000 if possible. Less is better cause college students have no money =P. Well hope to see you guys around. Maybe you guys can plan a meet and hopefully i can make it to one of them. Deuce

Doing the drop, rims, and tires for under $1,000 is gonna be real tough if you want quality.

Yea~
Rims + Tires (Assuming you get Rota from Rishie) = $900
Spring w/o struts = $200-$300
Spring w/ struts = $500-$600

There you have it. Jimmy is right about the tire/wheel prices. Just gotta do it in stages and remember, if you lower your car on the stock struts they will wear out faster.

What's up everyone. I haven't been saying much but I'm definitely reading. You guys gotta check out these shoes I bought they are ****** cool! I say some chick wearing them in paris and I had to get a pair myself. In the picture which is bad because my digital was out of batteries, so I used my phone. I thought these were indoor soccor shoes at first but upon closer inspection these are automotive racing shoes in the coolest ways.
1:The sole is made by goodyear hence the logo on the heel and the side.
2:The side pad happens to be perfectly positioned on the pedals during heel toe shifting
3:The tread of the shoes looks like ES100s
4:The inside has a little diagram of a track like suzuka on GT4.

Jared do you still have your mazdaspeed LSD. If so and it's in decent condition I would be interested in buying it. I expect to see you at the next autocross which is April 15th at the Marina. You can expect me and the DMC out in force. I may have my R comps by then. Maybe not I still have quite a bit left on my other Azenis.

Last edited:
Nice shoes!

I need something good for driving in. The Rockports or Nike basketball shoes ain't gonna cut it.

As for my LSD. you don't want it. It's fubared. It's as good as junk right now.

And for the autocross, afraid I'll have to pass. I'll be in Mexico on my honeymoon :D My first track day with the car is going to be mazdafest after the engine is broken in and it's been tuned.

Congrats, Jared! I hope you have a great time in Mexico. Where are you going in Mexico? We went to Puerto Vallarta, and loved it.

Jared, do you think your buddy over at Z Auto Sound can still hook up the installation even though I didn't get the parts from him? @_@

Back