How to Remove MSP Alarm?

BlueWolfCry

:
02 LX, 03 MSP
I just want to get rid of the piece of s***...I can't press the lock button on the remote cause the lights will turn on and the alarm goes off regardless how many times I hit the unlock button. Only thing is I have a turbo timer connected as well, anyone know how to go about removing the alarm with the turbo timer still in? Thanks

I saw a thread on this not too long ago, but nobody would say how to remove the stock alarm since this is a public forum.

i have been having the same problem with this crappy alarm and i have installed a after market key less entrey/started. when my alarm goes off i have to keep the factory key with me bs... im goin back to the guy on the 21st of may and he is puttin a alarm/starter/keyless for me that "he said works with my factory alarm" cuz i went to mazda and they have no clue or just wont tell me. ill be postin up soon on this letting you all know how it goes

so i have my auto page installed that i was talkin about it works with the factory system so far so good its an keyless/alarm/starter 1 way remotes, seems to work good so far i didnt want to spend the money but i did anyways 1 less problem..

yea i still have the factory alarm but with a different brain that works with it apparently... seems to be good so far for me, but that factory alarm was just trouble it would go off all the time..

Back