How to Remove MSP Alarm?

BlueWolfCry

:
02 LX, 03 MSP
I just want to get rid of the piece of s***...I can't press the lock button on the remote cause the lights will turn on and the alarm goes off regardless how many times I hit the unlock button. Only thing is I have a turbo timer connected as well, anyone know how to go about removing the alarm with the turbo timer still in? Thanks

I saw a thread on this not too long ago, but nobody would say how to remove the stock alarm since this is a public forum.

i have been having the same problem with this crappy alarm and i have installed a after market key less entrey/started. when my alarm goes off i have to keep the factory key with me bs... im goin back to the guy on the 21st of may and he is puttin a alarm/starter/keyless for me that "he said works with my factory alarm" cuz i went to mazda and they have no clue or just wont tell me. ill be postin up soon on this letting you all know how it goes

so i have my auto page installed that i was talkin about it works with the factory system so far so good its an keyless/alarm/starter 1 way remotes, seems to work good so far i didnt want to spend the money but i did anyways 1 less problem..

yea i still have the factory alarm but with a different brain that works with it apparently... seems to be good so far for me, but that factory alarm was just trouble it would go off all the time..

Latest posts

Back