hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

kitty_tinkers said:
are yall trying to say that you think that i should start a new thread?
nah.. not unless you have something specific to say... :)

I just noticed Padanky still has the car before it was wrecked in his sig. lol You need some black rims kitty.

the first thing that gave it away that it used to be mine, was tha Trapspeed.com sticker. I got it at HIN 03' the first time I seen a Scion XB, and wanted one.

I am sure no "paintless dent removal" guy coudl have fixed that. Must be all new panels. It is probably fine as a car though. Hey, it is a P5, they just kick ass!

RaiderMP5 said:
I am sure no "paintless dent removal" guy coudl have fixed that. Must be all new panels. It is probably fine as a car though. Hey, it is a P5, they just kick ass!

i love it......i will take good care of it and everything.

i wonder if the new skins came wiht the moldings already on.. if not if i was the guy i wouldnta put them on.. and then took them off the other side .. much cleaner looking after they are deleated

RicesP5 said:
i wonder if the new skins came wiht the moldings already on.. if not if i was the guy i wouldnta put them on.. and then took them off the other side .. much cleaner looking after they are deleated

I took them off when I had it, and no they don't come on the skins.

Padanky said:
I took them off when I had it, and no they don't come on the skins.

so the person that re built it did the pain in the ass fairy a favor by putting them back on. lame

ok so i have a question again....so is it safe to say that if i want to get something but they dont have the P5 option i can just use the protege option?

It depends on the part. The engines are the same (except Mazdaspeed because of the turbo) so that is ok. I think my ebay intake was listed for proteges, but it fit my p5 perfectly.

Back