hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

RaiderMP5 said:
It depends on the part. The engines are the same (except Mazdaspeed because of the turbo) so that is ok. I think my ebay intake was listed for proteges, but it fit my p5 perfectly.

ah awesome. thank you.

Just don't assume though, double check here and with a vendor. Things like suspension springs and exhaust I know are different.

kitty_tinkers said:
yeah but i dont plan on changing the suspention.

Exhaust is different too because the P5 is shorter overall than the sedan. It's just different from the rear axle back though, the midpipe, header, and rest of the exhaust is the same as the sedan.

altspace said:
Just don't assume though, double check here and with a vendor. Things like suspension springs and exhaust I know are different.
suspension's the same. Exhausts bolt right up but the sedan exhausts are about 4 inches too long and need to be shortened (usually between the can and the tip...)

kitty_tinkers said:
yeah but i dont plan on changing the suspention.

Have you had the rear tire come up on you yet? I used to do it all the time. Suspension is so tight that if you turn sharp enough the rear tire will lift. It would trip the people out in the car behind me.

Everything from the rear axle forward is the same.

I installed the Mazdaspeed front and rear sway bars, Mazdaspeed rear cross-member (beefed up sway bar bushing mounts) , Mazdaspeed springs & struts, 156E bushings, Endlinks, all suspension was changed at 1100miles.

Have fun with it.

InFeXIoN said:

When I flipped it, only had around 16,500 miles. Some one fixed it and had enough time to put 10,000 miles on it in a year.

I don't even have 10,000 miles on my XB and I've had it since Dec 04'

This was in the ad under some of the info and specs

Safety Ratings
grey_pixel.gif
blank_dot.gif
Rollover Resistance Rating -Not Tested
white_dot.gif
Side Impact Crash Rating - Front- Not Tested
white_dot.gif
Side Impact Crash Rating - Rear- Not Tested
white_dot.gif
NHTSA Frontal Crash Test - Driver- Not Tested
white_dot.gif
NHTSA Frontal Crash Test - Passenger- Not Tested
white_dot.gif
blank_dot.gif
Note: Safety Test ratings are based on a scale of Excellent, Good, Average, Poor and Very Poor.

Correction, I have tested all of the above!!! LOL
blank_dot.gif
blank_dot.gif

fucken eh!
Padanky said:
This was in the ad under some of the info and specs

Safety Ratings
grey_pixel.gif
blank_dot.gif
Rollover Resistance Rating -Not Tested
white_dot.gif
Side Impact Crash Rating - Front- Not Tested
white_dot.gif
Side Impact Crash Rating - Rear- Not Tested
white_dot.gif
NHTSA Frontal Crash Test - Driver- Not Tested
white_dot.gif
NHTSA Frontal Crash Test - Passenger- Not Tested
white_dot.gif
blank_dot.gif
Note: Safety Test ratings are based on a scale of Excellent, Good, Average, Poor and Very Poor.

Correction, I have tested all of the above!!! LOL
blank_dot.gif
blank_dot.gif

Driver Air Bag; Air Conditioning; Alloy Wheels; Cruise Control; Compact Disc Player; Passenger Air Bag; Rear Window Defroster; AM/FM Stereo Cassette; Power Door Locks; Power Mirrors; Power Windows; Power Steering; Tinted Glass; Tilt Wheel;

no cassette unless i just cant find the s***, the button doesnt work for it either. i dont have a reason for it but you know. the guy also only told us that it was the passenger side that was wrecked. eh either way i still love the car. i mean the paint needs some work on it but other then that i love it.

did you actually check the ride heights? The problem a lot of drops run into (including the Racing Beat springs) is that the wheel well on the front is bigger than the wheel well on the rear, so for some reason it looks like the front is up in the air, but somone finally broke down and measured and the ride height was the same front to rear. A lot of the "for looks" springs (like the Eibachs for example) just have shorter springs up front to compensate for that look.

aMaff said:
did you actually check the ride heights? The problem a lot of drops run into (including the Racing Beat springs) is that the wheel well on the front is bigger than the wheel well on the rear, so for some reason it looks like the front is up in the air, but somone finally broke down and measured and the ride height was the same front to rear. A lot of the "for looks" springs (like the Eibachs for example) just have shorter springs up front to compensate for that look.

good point. so who is all at work???? am i the only one?????? (boom07) (whip) (homework)

snowblazin said:
Na, I'm a slave to the man today too. (homework)

man this is bulls***. i hate having to work on the weekends. but its better actually cause i get to have the "club nights" off...wed. and thurs. YAY!!!!!!!!! lol im trying to stay awake.

Back