hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

dominoy2k1 said:
who is going to do the work on your car?

well what i can do i plan on doing....or atleast learning it. other then that i am not sure yet. wait, that is what you meant right? sorry im a little sleepy.

dominoy2k1 said:
yeah thats what i meant.
ok. lol i mean i dont know a lot but i have always wanted to know a lot. just no one wants to tollerate me being around while they are working on cars, with me asking questions and wanting to help and all that.

You will be surprised. With a strong community we have here, and in your area, we are all here to help. Heck, back when I got my intake, my wife wanted to do it, and I let her. I gave her the tools needed, and she did it all. She also installed my short shifter as I watched. And yes, she does hate my car, and all the stuff I have done to it. :)

my ex girlfriend completely hates my car except when i let her work on it. I taught her all the basic stuff on it like changin oil, brakes, spark plugs, etc and now shes a pro at it.

Reading is FUn!

Yea, i really didnt know s*** either. Just READ EVERYTHING YOU CAN! cause i hate reading books and s***. But when im here on the forum i read just about everything. So read how-tos and all that s***. Thats how i learned to do my suspension and my sway and other things by myself. Just read everything.

InFeXIoN said:
Yea, i really didnt know s*** either. Just READ EVERYTHING YOU CAN! cause i hate reading books and s***. But when im here on the forum i read just about everything. So read how-tos and all that s***. Thats how i learned to do my suspension and my sway and other things by myself. Just read everything.

see heres the thing...i dont really learn from reading im a visual learner.

so am i but, when you read and look at the pictures understanding is pretty easy and then i go outside and perform it.

just wing it.. thats the fun part.. just make shure someone is able to double check your wingness tho.. otherwise bad things may come of it

ur unsure of doing anything to the car because you dont want to **** anything up and i fully understand thats how i was until i did my first mod which was my suspension after that ur just like cool. Lets get you an exhaust which im getting one soon and ill get my neighbors impact out and well goto work.

InFeXIoN said:
ur unsure of doing anything to the car because you dont want to **** anything up and i fully understand thats how i was until i did my first mod which was my suspension after that ur just like cool. Lets get you an exhaust which im getting one soon and ill get my neighbors impact out and well goto work.

ok

When it comes to your cars vital workings, I suggest never "winging" it. Bad things are sure to follow. Also, someones write up on the boards might not always be the correct way or even the full information needed to complete a job so be sure to follow up with others. Fifteen years of experience has taught me many good and bad things when you don't fully understand what you are getting into.

well there are quite a few guys around me from the forums and im sure that if i needed them that they would come through for me. they are good guys.....well one of the scared the s*** out of me on friday but thats ok....i wont mention any names but their initials are bacon....lol

i was joking about the winging it part. if you want to do somethign to your car just find someone that has done it already. and then have them tell you how to do the mod while your doing it. seems that would work. be like a hands on experiance.make shure the person that is instructing you has some what of a knowledge of cars

RicesP5 said:
i was joking about the winging it part. if you want to do somethign to your car just find someone that has done it already. and then have them tell you how to do the mod while your doing it. seems that would work. be like a hands on experiance.make shure the person that is instructing you has some what of a knowledge of cars

yup yup

So what mods are you planning on installing? I think I remember seeing rims back a few pages, and of course, new tires.

Back