hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

kitty_tinkers said:
hell i dont know. i am still learning things about doing car stuff. i am into cars but i have never really had someone want me around while they are working on a car cause i ask a lot of questions.....wanting to know what they are doing, why they are doing it and all that.

hmm well that just means you where craving knowledge and they where buttheads for not letting you learn (boom07) did you ever figure out if your backbumper valance was carbon fiber or just painted black

yup. i want to give it a good name but i dont know what to name her....maybe it should be a him and i should name him braveheart or something.....lol hell i dont know

go find out what japenese name that means warrior that never dies. or something like that.. ;)

OoOo okay i remember now.. stupidity pwns me.. that and i dont remember movies i havnt seen in awhile.. and this is deffitnaly one of them..

actually if im not mistaken its Kane but i could be wrong. my nephews name is Kane....and if i remember correctly my brother thought of that because of the warrior thing

Back