hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

ok well let me know, either in email or on here....i need to get to bed so that i can get up and go to work....laters, and dont worry i will take good care of her.

hah... damn who would of thunk a car like the pic of the roll could turn out like it looks (boom08)

What's interesting is that whomever essentially rebuilt the exterior of the car, did the same mods. (ie. painted black headlights, etc.) Scarry though. You could have got a killer deal if you knew before hand. No carfax check?

That would also explain the aftermarket alarm, battery terminal, and other items in the engine bay.

who ever did the repairs might have not had to replace everything.. like they could have just bought one headlight and painted it.. fixed the msp lip thats on the car already. maybe the body shop that fixed it was just reaaaaaaally good..but thats just my .02.... only on these forums does this happen. or so ive seen so far

altspace said:
That would also explain the aftermarket alarm, battery terminal, and other items in the engine bay.

i put the alarm in it. well my uncle did....he bought it for me on my b-day. $650 bucks

kitty_tinkers said:
i put the alarm in it. well my uncle did....he bought it for me on my b-day. $650 bucks

thats an expensive alarm. geeeze.btw swirl marks ftl

kitty_tinkers said:
*sigh* yeah i know, i need to figure out how the hell to get those out.

ask mr.detailer he is wise of every ******* cleaning product out there and will be able to help you wiht more then just thatl. btw what is all over your valve cover?

RicesP5 said:
ask mr.detailer he is wise of every ******* cleaning product out there and will be able to help you wiht more then just thatl. btw what is all over your valve cover?
they are gouges i guess from the wreck.

kitty_tinkers said:
they are gouges i guess from the wreck.
how the hell ... wow.. better get to sanding huh lol ..maybe it was from when he was ripping his intake out and putting the stock back in!

RicesP5 said:
how the hell ... wow.. better get to sanding huh lol ..maybe it was from when he was ripping his intake out and putting the stock back in!
i dont know.thats a good idea though...well umm maybe not idea but you know what i mean....but he is suppose to go to the meet tonight so...

kitty_tinkers said:
i dont know.thats a good idea though...well umm maybe not idea but you know what i mean....but he is suppose to go to the meet tonight so...

lol make him do it!!! lol ..they dont look all that deep nothing some sanding wont fix. i still cant beleive a wrecked car looks like that now!

RicesP5 said:
i know i was just kidding!..so what are your plans to do after rims??

hell i dont know. i am still learning things about doing car stuff. i am into cars but i have never really had someone want me around while they are working on a car cause i ask a lot of questions.....wanting to know what they are doing, why they are doing it and all that.

Back