hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

MP3Architect said:
are you referring to the halo lights? i say keep it like that. i like the p5 with a lip look.

Yes! Halo...don't know why I couldn't think of that...

I was going to get some for my p5 but I personally like the look as it is w/o the fogs.

You don't only need the fogs, you need the brackets too kitty. I think I have my old fogs somewhere, but they have rock chips in them and I don't have spare brackets. I have a friend that has a Mazda Speed axle back exhaust for your car if you are interested. It's not too loud and has a nice tone to it (I have this exhaust on my car as well).

I don't think you do. If you look at the interior pictures, certain things are and aren't painted. For instance, your tweeters are, but his weren't (at least from what I can tell). The bezel around your gauges is painted. His was not. (the piece inside the plastic cover)

But there's no telling I guess. edit: unless you check the vin

we know padaky. he now has a modded xb and he comes out with us sometimes on friday nights. hes also a good friend of hellcat so he can put you in contact with him. i serisouly doubt thats his car. It looked like WELL over $10,000 in damage. Cuz my wreck wasn't that bad and it was 9k and wasn't totalled.

well i plan on going out tomorrow night to meet yall all at starbucks. maybe hellcat can get intouch with him and get him to come out and take a look at it and tell me.

yeah discreetspeed is maurice and hell cat is carl. not sure if carl will be out tomorrow though. he cant always get away from the woman.

There are pics of his car on here. I think you might actually have it. Now that I look at the front. His lights were blacked out, and the interior pieces were painted blue. His car was rolled though.

OK, I can't find anything I had on the car, VIN#, etc.
But here are some things that could tell you if it was mine.

Shaved key hole on hatch,
Blue Struts,
Red springs,
Red Racing Beat Sway Bars,
Red Powder coated valve cover,
Two holes in the back of the center console from the JDM cup holder
Shortened Shifter (not aftermarket)
Drilled and Slotted rotors.

Definitely look at mileage, I totalled it with around 16,500 miles.

Back