hey ppl, i just got my pro 5 a week ago...am i the only female????

Padanky said:
OK, I can't find anything I had on the car, VIN#, etc.
But here are some things that could tell you if it was mine.

Shaved key hole on hatch,
Blue Struts,
Red springs,
Red Racing Beat Sway Bars,
Red Powder coated valve cover,
Two holes in the back of the center console from the JDM cup holder
Shortened Shifter (not aftermarket)
Drilled and Slotted rotors.

Definitely look at mileage, I totalled it with around 16,500 miles.

dude i have your car, i just spoke with hellcat...if you can make it out to the meet tomorrow you can come and see her...did you have a name for her?

Last edited:
kitty_tinkers said:
dude i have your car, i just spoke with hellcat...if you can make it out to the meet tomorrow you can come and see her...did you have a name for her?
are you for real!? I wonder who paid to have it repaired??

I cannot believe anyone would have done so much work to that P5 to resell it. Wow!

Attachments

• MVC-001F.JPG
    MVC-001F.JPG
    125.4 KB · Views: 102
kitty_tinkers said:

No name, and yes I just looked at all the pics you took of it and it was definatly mine. It was really in bad shape. Hope it does ok for you. Ran fine after wreck, but every panel was trash.

I talked to Carl and I will try my hardest to make it to the meet tomarow.

Padanky said:
No name, and yes I just looked at all the pics you took of it and it was definatly mine. It was really in bad shape. Hope it does ok for you. Ran fine after wreck, but every panel was trash.

I talked to Carl and I will try my hardest to make it to the meet tomarow.

it does great....i mean it squeeks in some places, mainly the rear sway bar....but other then that its great. you are more then welcome to drive it tomorrow if you come out.

kitty_tinkers said:
it does great....i mean it squeeks in some places, mainly the rear sway bar....but other then that its great. you are more then welcome to drive it tomorrow if you come out.

Maybe if there are no big ditches, LOL.

I still think it is crazy, that it was repaired. Give me an e-mail address and I'll send you some pics of it.

Mine is padanky05xb@ev1.net

I just gave my Injen intake to a friend, to fit it in his civic.

I still have the Mazdaspeed exhaust, stock struts, Blue radio pocket.

Padanky said:
I just gave my Injen intake to a friend, to fit it in his civic.

I still have the Mazdaspeed exhaust, stock struts, Blue radio pocket.

how much you want for them? maybe not the stock struts but they might be nice to have just incase

kitty_tinkers said:
i will have to wait till i get paid for that but sure its a deal with struts

If you can get the money I will bring it all to the meet tomorrow.

Back