GROUP BUY: AWR Headers

Status
Not open for further replies.
In some cases, lower price. In this case - getting AWR to make them, period.

just a side note if cops are pricks in your area they will pull you over i just got a ticket for the stock rb its completly stock except a filter for a cold air intake just sayin so more people dont get bs tickets

^ Go to court and fight that.... fuggin BS! I'm waiting for the day I get pulled over for my MS axle-back, only to point out to the cop it says "MazadSpeed" on it... STOCK b****!

Way to take initiative OEM but still too steep for my budget. GL with the GB!

^ Go to court and fight that.... fuggin BS! I'm waiting for the day I get pulled over for my MS axle-back, only to point out to the cop it says "MazadSpeed" on it... STOCK b****!

but i have an mp3 it says racing beat which is technically after market but since it came from the factory it is legal but the only thing that went into his head but its fine ill make him look like a douche in court

wish i could get this or any header that looks better than the stock rusted one

So what was the offense that the ticket said you committed? Non-stock exhaust? If so, get a printout of the pamphlet for the MP3 (available somewhere on these boards) and bring it to the court date. CAI are in NO way illegal except in Cali unless you get the K&N which is CARB approved.
/threadjack

ya its the only ticket ive ever gotten for not doing anything stupid. i.e. speeding, reckless driving, street racing that never even made it to court thanks to a good lawyer :)

Here's some motivation for ya.Obx and AWR pics. My AWR came today,it was ordered with one O2 bung and no EGR mount.

Attachments

• FSDE Build 025.jpg
    FSDE Build 025.jpg
    649.3 KB · Views: 97
  • FSDE Build 023.jpg
    FSDE Build 023.jpg
    949.3 KB · Views: 77
  • FSDE Build 024.jpg
    FSDE Build 024.jpg
    644 KB · Views: 74
  • FSDE Build 026.jpg
    FSDE Build 026.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 85
Last edited:
I am interested in this
1. JonnyTheJet
2. pw~mp5
3. Ace
4. oem plus
5. Dlip

Last edited:
STILL waiting for approval for the GB. May have to go to a plan B. I know AWR doesn't want to wait forever. :(

Any tips on what could get this to go any quicker Nate?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back