Group Buy: 505 Intake Manifold Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmmm... im considering this, yet i am using an acid ported and polished rail off a ford probe which uses the same fuel rail as the 98 626 which uses slughtly different position tabs. is there something we could work out on this or will I need to modify the manifold myself?

hmmmm... im considering this, yet i am using an acid ported and polished rail off a ford probe which uses the same fuel rail as the 98 626 which uses slughtly different position tabs. is there something we could work out on this or will I need to modify the manifold myself?

I can send it out uncoated and with no fuel rail mounts to make it easier on ya. Other than that there isn't much else I could do for that.

1. needmspspeed
2. J_Naoto
3. Ricktalife
4. Justanothermp5
5. Spiced MSP
6. Iggypop
7. fuadmsp
8. protegebuddy
9. scmp3
10. Funkalicious21
11. Destineal

Last edited:
Rather than take all your deposits beforehand, I'm going to get us as far as I can before doing so. Probably late next month.

That sounds good! I'll be able to leave a bigger down payment then. I'm sure the rest of the guys are happy about that too. Right guys?

1. needmspspeed
2. J_Naoto
3. Ricktalife
4. Justanothermp5
5. Spiced MSP
6. Iggypop
7. fuadmsp
8. protegebuddy
9. scmp3
10. Funkalicious21
11. Destineal
12. Outlawstar98

one question do you need to tune for this manifold in order for the car to run right or to even see some results?

nope, I forget who but someone is running this with stock EMS. If I can run a GT30 with 100% stock tune you can run this easily with stock tune.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back