505 Garage Sale (CF hood, intake manis, BPV's, pulleys, trunk, lots more)

Status
Not open for further replies.

505zoom

Breathe
:
2003 MSP #119
Got a mound of hospital bills to pay off and hoping to put a dent in them with some of my extra stuff I have laying around. Help an OG out and get your car a new toy. In addition to the sale price, buyer will pay actual shipping cost plus $5 for U.S., plus $10 for Canada. I will entertain ALL reasonable offers so don't be bashful, but I will of course be ignoring any major lowballs.

CIMG2790.jpg

505 Intake Manifold (new) - The LAST one. I had a customer bail out on me on this and it has sat here ever since. Powdercoated "true titanium". Comes with hardware kit, and the full EGR hookup kit. This is mani #22 out of 23 total produced. No more batches of these will be done in the future. Taking best offer but no lower than $900. SOLD

CIMG2795.jpg

BoostSciences Reflex Valves (x3) (new) - Not available anymore, and went for $129 new. Asking $90. 2 SOLD, 1 available

CIMG2796.jpg

Medieval PS Pulley (new) - Again not available anymore, asking for $50. SOLD

CIMG2794.jpg

Medieval Gen 1 Crank Pulley (new) - Will let it go for $50.

CIMG2793.jpg

WW CF EVO hood (used) - Project hood. Leading edge delaminating top CF from bottom FG (right now it is taped). Needs to be epoxied along the leading edge and then sanded, then either painted or recleared. Because of the work needed on it, I'm only asking for $200. These were $650 new.

CIMG2805.jpg

Stock MSP Res Pipe (used) - Only 8k miles on it. $50.

CIMG2804.jpg

BoostSciences T-shirts (new) - Most sizes available (S-XXL). $10.

CIMG2797.jpg

Japan CF Eyelids (used) - Tiny rock chip on one, barely visible (lower lid left side in pic). Rare lids and they look awesome with the P5 headlights. They were $120 new, asking for $60. SOLD

CIMG2799.jpg

Stock Black Mica Protege Trunk (used) - I will be removing the badges and lock cylinder before shipping. Holes for '03 MSP style (MP3) wing. $150.

CIMG2803.jpg

AWR Front Motor Mount (used) - Roughly 15k on it. Still in great shape, I swapped for the Medieval so I no longer need it. These are $85 new, will sell for $40. SOLD

CIMG2802.jpg

CF Hood Locks (new) - Never installed these but they look a lot better than normal hood pins. Comes with pins, locks, and key. Looking for $30. SOLD

CIMG2801.jpg

DeliveryGuy Shorty Shifter Boot - Fits TWM and Kartboy shifters. Can't remember what these went for, and I never installed it. Steal it from me for 20 bucks.

CIMG2800.jpg

Stock Protege Intake Manifolds (x2) (used) - All butterflies in tact and working. Make an offer.

CIMG2798.jpg

The DG motor cover from the pics is not for sale... had a change of heart after seeing it again so I'll be putting it back on.

Hope this stuff flies on out of here and I will do my best to get your item boxed and shipped in quick fashion. I have a ton of packing materials left from the manifold GB, so all I need is boxes which I will source when the item sells. Give me a couple days and I'll provide you with tracking.

Thanks ya'll.

-Rich

Last edited:
I have heard good things about the boost science reflex, but you may need to sell me on it alittle........like is it adjustable? I will be relocating the MAF and some other things, will it be quiet to VTA? Im kinda over the HKS/Greddy phase........just a simple swoosh(Tial comes to mind) would be fine?

unfortunately I cannot get your video on my military laptop. I will search for other videos that my computer will play though.

Shipping cost to 35071? PM me, I am interested.

And that SMIM is Sessssy!

Last edited:
PS Pulley sold. 1 BPV pending, 2 available.

Tons of shirts.

I should also mention that other than the delam the hood is absolutely gorgeous. It was the best weave out of the 3 that I had. I still have the original box for it as well.

BUmp for a great friend and one of a kind 3rd gen parts.
This IM is truly awesome. if I wasnt so lucky to have one on my car i'd buy it.

Thanks Sanderman.

PS pulley and lids are shipped. Tracking sent to buyers. Mount ready to go and waiting on shipping addy.

Rich, I'm very interested inthe hood. Got any pictures of the delamination? Check shipping and insurance on it to 45410 and PM me.

Does anyone know how to find the old member picture galleries? I know I have pics of the delam in there but can't find it on this new layout. The hood is currently taped really good and I'd hate to go pulling it off to snap a pic when I already have one.

I looked into shipping this before and fedex and UPS freight were ridiculous. Greyhound was the way to go and I'm pretty sure it was right around a hundred or so to pretty much anywhere in the US. I'll see what I can find out... would you be willing/able to go pick it up from the station if we did it that way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back