Group Buy: 505 Intake Manifold Round 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn... very nice.

Lemme see what I can do.
Trying to put the car on the backburner, since my fiance' is pregnant, but maybe I can bite... maybe

Hmm Payment plans? How would that work out?

I could take a down payment to secure the spot and then whatever payments the buyer wants to make (bi-weekly, monthly, whatever). After the full price is paid I'd ship it out. Had a few people do that in the original GB.

Alrighty payment plans, count me in!

1.needmspspeed
2. J_Naoto
3. Ricktalife
4. Justanothermp5
5. Spiced MSP
6. Iggypop
7. fuadmsp
8. protegebuddy

1.needmspspeed
2. J_Naoto
3. Ricktalife
4. Justanothermp5
5. Spiced MSP
6. Iggypop
7. fuadmsp
8. protegebuddy
9. scmp3

will also be purchasing the cold air box.....

Whats the initial down payment for the payment plan?

I'm flexible. Something like a couple hundred bucks will be fine.

I should also add that I am going to be able to get us most of the way there on the project BEFORE taking deposits this time. Deposits or payments will be required before coating though.

Is there a difference from this batch compared to the ones you made the first round or will it be exactly the same?

The first batch seemed to have some kinda problem with sealing to the head in one spot because the flange hit or something like that....read 2 people had that problem. Is that one of the problems being fixed?

Yes there was 5 of them where the runners had to be shortened by a hair after they were welded to the main flange. Since the FPR was already so close to the plenum floor, it created some issues for those guys. Making the plenum floor slightly thinner and the runners slightly longer will keep the internal dimensions the same while giving extra room for the FPR.

I did the top main flange relief on them all by hand after assembly, and the new ones will be done during the machining process to get a more exact spec.

I also have a new jig worked up for the mounting brackets so the welder doesn't have to use an actual fuel rail to position them.

All of those combined should fix any mishaps with the rail/injector assembly and sealing issues that came up in the first batch.

1.needmspspeed
2. J_Naoto
3. Ricktalife
4. Justanothermp5
5. Spiced MSP
6. Iggypop
7. fuadmsp
8. protegebuddy
9. scmp3
10. Funkalicious21

Killer. Ball starts rolling tomorrow. PM sent to Antoine to re-up my AMM starting May 1st. In the meantime let's go for 20.

1. needmspspeed
2. J_Naoto
3. Ricktalife
4. Justanothermp5
5. Spiced MSP
6. Iggypop
7. fuadmsp
8. protegebuddy
9. scmp3
10. Funkalicious21

Status
Not open for further replies.