Green Rims?

That's why I'm not doing either. The rims are already green straight from Volk.

just like someone said earlier and its what i tell everyone else it dont matter why you do it all that matters is that you can look at it and say I like or love it then thats all that matters....because in the end you are the one thats gonna drive it so if you wanna go green then do it i actually thought of doing the same thing
http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123776482&highlight=speedracr79
and got the same static your getting unless you are doing something extreme then there is no individuality people are always saying they are different but then they all do the same thing maybe different color but its the same in the end someone else has already done it so just do the best you can.... and take in all the opinions whether is constructive or just plain crap and do what you think is best

Wow! I appreciate everyones opinions and thoughts. I just thought the bright green would look cool on my not so bold car color. Haha I'm glad I started it.:D

So I couldn't get the volks all said and done. But heres a general idea and a crappy picture from forza of what I want. So now I gotta save for the rotas + tires.

Attachments

• IMG_0086.JPG
    IMG_0086.JPG
    318.9 KB · Views: 182
i might buy forza just so i can drive the speed3! how much is that game for 360? used or new lol

Forza 3 is like 30 bucks now i think. But yeh its a way to do stuff and see how it looks before you actually dick up your ride.

yeah thats a freakin sweet idea lol. what year forza? 2010? like what is the actual title called lol

gosh darnit! lol my car is a sedan, hatch dont really help me! better than nothing but rather it be a sedan lol

get these volks instead! excellent provenance will make you capable of bragging to everyone that you own the actual wheels that ken brock used in his gymkhana3 video! to wit:

18” Volk Racing TE37 rims - $950 (Hoonsville)
Date: 2010-09-04, 9:15AM PDT

FOR SALE: Two slightly used 18-inch Volk Racing TE37 rims painted Monster Energy green with distinct DC Shoes logo on contrast painted spoke. Never been curbed! These are RARE and very special wheels! Only driven for 5 miles!!!!!!! May need new tires, about 3% tread left on Pirelli P-Zero. Will fit 2011 Ford Fiesta.

Buyer must pay shipping from France. Moving! MUST sell before 9/14.

Shoot me an offer, also down to barter.

For more pics and details email me: JimConner003 (at) gmail.com

http://losangeles.craigslist.org/lac/pts/1936329619.html

244ekh5.jpg

Last edited:
Back