Green Rims?

MGMgrand

:
2008 mazda3 GT
How would a set of green Volk te37's look on an 08 metro grey mica 3? Any pictures of something similar?

not the rims you want but heres an idea of what it would look like!

4398394020_4f312e5738_o.jpg

Thats it. So opinions? Crazy cool or just crazy? I know the whole point is individualism but I dont need everyone and their mother sayin my ride looks like a p.o.s.

I think the color combo would look pretty neat. The more I look at the green rims the more they grow on me.

I would go with a more "olive drab" color. Someone on this forum just painted their wheels a nice deep green looked pretty sweet. Unless you want to go bold, and I say hells to the yes! If you like that is all that matters, right.

Thats it. So opinions? Crazy cool or just crazy? I know the whole point is individualism but I dont need everyone and their mother sayin my ride looks like a p.o.s.

I dont like sry but if you do thats all that matters b/c its your ride not ours :D

Aight well I'm trying to haggle with a guy on the price. Anything volk is insane expensive. But they're so swweeeeetttt!:D

there cool cuz there unique, but myself i would never do nothing like that lol, thats just me tho! i wanna paint my rims like a gunmetal, or like "smoke chrome" or whatever that crap is lol

My first choice was black or gunmetal. But man its all to common. But theres a good reason. It looks good. I wish I could take the bronze ones off my 240 since its just sitting but lug pattern is different.

I would go with a more "olive drab" color. Someone on this forum just painted their wheels a nice deep green looked pretty sweet. Unless you want to go bold, and I say hells to the yes! If you like that is all that matters, right.

(thumb)
DSC_0356.jpg

Personally i would never paint a set of te37's

yeah i like bronze to! i either wanna paint my rimz gunmetal or bronze! either way they look great! but which one? DUN DUN DUN!

Back