GI / FS: fiberglass / carbon fiber sail panels / tweeter covers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sail panels with wrinkle. Infinity Kappa Tweeters.

Attachments

• 0206001613.jpg
    0206001613.jpg
    207.4 KB · Views: 167
  • 0206001613a.jpg
    0206001613a.jpg
    170.9 KB · Views: 151
  • 0206001613c.jpg
    0206001613c.jpg
    235.5 KB · Views: 167
  • 0206001614a.jpg
    0206001614a.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 151
those are tight. part of the reason you paid 150 is the radius work around the tweeter - thats not stock for sure, and im not offering anything like that on mine... those are exclusively one-offs and they look great.

rdaex - yours will be going into the molds today or tomorrow. just a heads up.
bump for a last couple chances to get these in stock appearance...

good deal man.. did I give you the dimension of my tweeter so you can get it drilled out?

quick bump for this... ive got two sets under my belt with the fiberglass, neither was cut for the MSP grille though. one day im gonna sit down and make all the stuff i want for my car (haha) and the CF tweeter panels will be one of them.

Attachments

• IMGP2978.JPG
    IMGP2978.JPG
    89.3 KB · Views: 464
  • IMGP2979.JPG
    IMGP2979.JPG
    100 KB · Views: 100
one more pic... these are before the final resin fillet on the flanges and their final sanding.
the wrinkle is still in these, but its really shallow. im too lazy to update the OP right now, but i dont think im gonna continue to offer the wrinkle since it doesnt come out as good as i hoped.

fyi - prices above are still accurate.

Attachments

• IMGP2981.JPG
    IMGP2981.JPG
    56.1 KB · Views: 480
just got a pair from yudkib. great seller great guy and great product. i cant think of anything bad to say

no one has yet, and of all the stuff ive made or am in-progress on, thats the thing i personally want most. unfortunately ive got to resurface the molds before i can do CF, and i havent had much free time lately.
i can PM you when i go to make a set, but i can say pretty definitively its at least 2-3 weeks away.

no one has yet, and of all the stuff ive made or am in-progress on, thats the thing i personally want most. unfortunately ive got to resurface the molds before i can do CF, and i havent had much free time lately.
i can PM you when i go to make a set, but i can say pretty definitively its at least 2-3 weeks away.

sounds good keep me posted. Def. interested in a CF set.

i havent gotten around to making my set in CF, im swamped with working on the rings and trying to get everything in line for my T3 install. hopefully one of the others will have some pics for you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back