Getting an FC this weekend...

MSpeed68

OH NO.
Well, during my pursuit for a MSP, I have been looking at rx7's also, I have always like them and the style. So I decided to find one and get one, found one in Texas, 86 N/A with 70,000 miles on it, 2 owner, very clean, cant wait to go get it. (cabpatch)

Couple pics of the car.

RX786010.jpg

IMG_0017.jpg

Thanks all :)

I am pretty pumped, first thing will be new wheels of course and tunes, where is a good place for some wheels for this car?

first you need to decide if you're going to stick w/ the bad 4 lug wheels and tiny brakes.

The first thing I would do is get a set of 5 lug hubs and 4 pot brakes from someone selling them on ebay or on www.rx7club.com and get that installed before wasting money on rims.

Check on that site for a how to on what you need.

this is true... but the 5 lug also gives you a wider spectrum of wheels to choose from too...

Were all 70k driven in the dealer showroom holy crap there aren't even rock chips on the bumper, lower lip is flawless, the window guide tabs are there and the outer window sill is coated in the original plastic. If you got that for anything less than 2500 you robbed that guy with a banana in your coatpocket

first you need to decide if you're going to stick w/ the bad 4 lug wheels and tiny brakes.

The first thing I would do is get a set of 5 lug hubs and 4 pot brakes from someone selling them on ebay or on www.rx7club.com and get that installed before wasting money on rims.

Check on that site for a how to on what you need.

What about posting a version of that how-to in this Forum...Seems like there are a few members with FC's now that would find such info useful especially when they don't have to hit up another site to get it...Those and future Members would appreciate it! :D

As for the ride...I think you need to double check the mileage ASAP!!!...I think you misread 70k...Should read 7k (seat rip = previous owner had a fat ass?)...Super clean 7...Nice find (2thumbs)...Keep us updated with (pics)

Latest posts

Back