Genesis Coupe - Modded pics

so what your really saying is that there is going to be a lot of these cars in junk yards, and we will have plenty of spare parts? Because all the little fast and furious kids are going to be drifting themselves right into a concrete median or ditch? SCORE!
also that insurance on these cars is going to be expensive because of the stupid kids drifting their cars into concrete medians and ditches

My Sister got a Kia Rio when she grad'd back in '04 and I got a Mazda3 in '07 when I got out of high school.

My car has been in the shop a lot, her Kia never had a problem other than a tiny gas tank and being thirsty. I like Kia's and Hyundai's are great cars esp for new drivers or older ones they feel solid and are really safe and come with a million airbags.

My sister traded in her Kia for a 2008 Mazda5 but she looked at the Kia Rondo. the Mazda had the looks safety and mpg she needed.

I've been in three acidents in my Mazda and she is still trucking so I give kudos to Mazda/Volvo.

I have a hyundai tiburon and a 03 kia rio. Both have been very reliable cars. My rio has 170,000 miles (not KM) on it. I just changed the original factory battery 2k miles ago. It starts up every easily, it gets great mileage and it's a 5 door wagon so I was able to move out of college with it in one trip. I drive it daily and it gives me 30+ mpg. I will buy another one when this one dies. Koreans cars are not crappy anymore, people that still think they are need to get out of the past.(deadhorse

You have a jelly bean? People thinnk Kia's and Hyundais are crappy because a lot of the ones they see are crappy because they are very "cheap" and so it becomes a first car or for people who don't care about their cars they buy it and drive it, hard, till it dies. Normally hitting a few cars, backing into trees, signs, and telephone poles is a weekly thing for these people and so people think that it's the car thats crappy and its really just the drivers.

I have a hyundai tiburon and a 03 kia rio. Both have been very reliable cars. My rio has 170,000 miles (not KM) on it. I just changed the original factory battery 2k miles ago. It starts up every easily, it gets great mileage and it's a 5 door wagon so I was able to move out of college with it in one trip. I drive it daily and it gives me 30+ mpg. I will buy another one when this one dies. Koreans cars are not crappy anymore, people that still think they are need to get out of the past.(deadhorse

Damn you have a monstrous Tiburon in your sig. Pics in a new thread + link plz? =)

I do have a jellybean. It's slow and reliable. I love the car. I just wish it was stick, unfortunately it's an autotragic. My next car will probably be another rio wagon but a 5 speed blueberry blue jellybean.

Here is the thread on my tib for those interested. I have a dyno up there.

http://www.mazdas247.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123663577

sorry that was a 350z, nissan has already countered with a 370z which will eat the genesis alive.

sex.jpg

Back