GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you read the application thats required? and are you aware that it takes nearly a month to be approved? have you even mentioned this thread to Antoine?

Seeing this I believe a more intense AMM/Vendor application is needed.

This forum is byfar the most strict out there fr amm and av's... Many other forums approve anyone who sends them $.

It will get handled, might be a good or bad ending.

Oh I dont doubt for one second that it will get handled. Some questions may need revision though when application like these are being accepted, specially when this much money is involved. I am pretty sure that Antoine does everything possible to find out everything possible before its approved.

I know man I could have paid off my isport goodies:(. Just didn't seem like a scam since he sent you a caliper to hold you over. I'm just upset with the customer service part of it all. Ah maybe he will come back on and fill us all in on what the hell was going on.

I agree totally. I think he meant well, but he's lacking in the CS department. Don't leave me in the dark when you have my money. I hope things work out, but even if they did, I couldn't see myself being a customer of Curtis again.

Last edited:
herewegoagain.jpg

First of all, thanks to everyone who sent me a heads up about this unfortunate situation...I've gone through the thread and I can see why Members are concerned...We've seen similar patterns before...(notcool)

Note that dodgetech81 is no longer an AMM. His AMM Status has expired and renewal will NOT be possible until this issue is resolved and even then, I may never allow him to renew it in the future.

Now let's try and get this issue resolved...I need the following information:

• What's the latest update?

• Has anyone received a refund?

• Do those Members involved in the GB have dodgetech81's contact information (e-mail addresses, phone numbers, addresses etc?)

• If anyone following this thread as any information that may help, please post it ASAP! Thank you!

• Let's get a list going of Members (usernames) ACTUALLY involved in this GB who ACTUALLY sent money!

dodgetech81
First Name
curtis
Last Name
peterson
401-837-8394 is the number I have, but a lady usually answers or no one answers. She knows Curtis, but usually isn't around him(I guess) when I call. E-mail for paypal/facebook is
areudown420@aim.com
East Providence, RI is the area. I'm sure an exact number/address can be found through a search.

1. Msp03.5-----sent 400$
2. Destineal----sent $425

Thanks for the info gentlemen...Is there anyone else...?

dodgetech81
First Name
curtis
Last Name
peterson
401-837-8394 is the number I have, but a lady usually answers or no one answers. She knows Curtis, but usually isn't around him(I guess) when I call. E-mail for paypal/facebook is
areudown420@aim.com
East Providence, RI is the area. I'm sure an exact number/address can be found through a search.

Since we've got a seriously unresolved situation here, hopefully this additional information will help...

Curtis Peterson

dodgetech81

Home: 27 Plum Road Riverside, RI 02915

Work: 1954 Smith Street North Providence, RI 02911

Title: automotive technician

home: 401 433 2727

work:
401 353 1750

fax:
401 353 1770

email: kanuhearme26@aim.com

Thanks for the info...Seems he should be fine...Any updates?

Well I called my cc company and told them the situation and they credited it back to my account and are going after him for the money. I just gave them all the information from the paypal transaction. So I got my money back this way. Hope whoever else gave money gets there's back also. Any new news?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back