GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.

dodgetech81

Potential Scammer!
:
2003.5 MSP
looking to see who would be interested in a GB mazdaspeed 6 front brake kit let me know i can put together something reasonable.would be pads rotors calipers and brackets.prob in the $375-$425 range.for those unsure these will bolt directly onto the protege without any mods other then this kit itself.there is a thread on these here

06-07 MazdaSpeed 6 => 12.6" rotors=> Must have a 17" wheel minimum
http://www.msprotege.com/forum/showthread.php?t=123753320

also how many would preffer drilled and slotted rotors over reg rotors?
i sent a pm to antoine to get approval.

ok so i have my AMM and some final pricing along with options
1.front calipers with brackets,pads,and regular rotors $425
2.front calipers with brackets,pads,and drilled/slotted rotors $525
3. front calipers with brackets and pads $300
4. front calipers with brackets $250
5. looking into a few other options for people
i will also consider trades for performance parts free trade makes the world go round
people interested

1.SeR Cyclops
2.harrisonchang
3.destineal full kit reg rotors PAID
4.SwirlFX
5.madmat1987
6.o0n8
7.SCMP3
8.junya1985
9.Outlawstar98
10.XxaltezzaxX
11.Bigway
12.Sport23
13.smykee
14.jbrewer4639
15.jacob_busko
16. funkalicious21
17.msp03.5 full kit reg rotors PAID
18.mechanic mike front calipers and pads PAID
19.mike2225
DaniellesPictures091.jpg
[/IMG]
DaniellesPictures090-1.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
wow me too. drilled and slotted rotors? also still have to comtemplate the unichip. Sorry midterms up the ass. Will try to give you an answer asap.

Umm I need new brakes!!!! Get on this. ASAP hurry!!!!! Why are you not working on this yet? Lets go man the suspense is killing me. I'd pay $375. I really do need new brakes now. I don't like my stuck caliper.

Gauging interest in a potential group buy is allowed, but before any money or deposits can change hands, Antoine (Admin here) must approve the GB.

Yes, the front and rears will fit. But the rears will not work with the E-brake cables so most people only do the fronts so they can keep their E brake.

wow me too. drilled and slotted rotors? also still have to comtemplate the unichip. Sorry midterms up the ass. Will try to give you an answer asap.

drilled and slotted rotors i was n ot planning on.most drilled/slotted rotors are poor quality or very pricey if they are good quality.but i might be able to work something out with you if you wanted a low price rotor

Yes, the front and rears will fit. But the rears will not work with the E-brake cables so most people only do the fronts so they can keep their E brake.

im purchasing a set of the rears next week to see what i can figure out to fix the e brake issue..if i find a easy/affordable solution ill do a gb on those to if interest is there

Gauging interest in a potential group buy is allowed, but before any money or deposits can change hands, Antoine (Admin here) must approve the GB.

ya i wasnt sure the rules on gb's but i will take whatever action needs to be

maybe interested, depends on taxes and timing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back