GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
front and rear setup for under 500 bucks would be great..but no offense thats living in a dream world.375-425 is a estimated front brake set up..if i were trying to do a front and rear set up price would more then likely be in the 700 range which still isnt a bad deal at all..search around for front mazdaspeed6 calipers/brackets/rotors/pads.. OEM specific quality and you will see the reality of what this set up costs375-425 is a awesome deal.theres people on here paying 350 just for front caliipers

I agree that it is a good deal. I have been looking around for brake hardware ever since my rear caliper started sticking, and the prices for the Mazda 6 are up there when you start dealing with core charges and all the little parts and pieces that you need. I dont want to sound like I dont appreciate all the hard work that you are doing :).

Everyone has a different opinion on pad type and rotor type. Maybe a slimmed down kit that just has the calipers and brackets and then let the purchaser decide what kind of rotors and brake pads they want to buy on their own. Personally I would like the 06 MS6 calipers with the EBC dimpled and slotted front and rear with some EBC Red Stuff pads. But to add that would push everything over a grand.

What ever you decide to do, I'll be down with.

would these work (mounting wise) with 4 lug wheels. if so awesome because one of my calipers is seized.

where are you getting the parts from again?

a local supplier that we deal with for all our electronic/brake/suspension parts.their name is mclaughlin auto parts.ive been working with my rep their
and he is putting together a discount price for a set of 10 pads rotors calipers and brackets.he is going to give me 2 different prices one price with drilled and slotted the other not.also 2 different prices on diff pad types/brands my rep comes by on wed. every week so he will let me know the final price this wed..im also going to find out monday about powder coating pricing.i have a guy i use for that also and i wanna find out how much he would charge to do the calipers and brackets.

Did you solve the rear/ebrake issue? Interested in the resolution to that...

no i have not.to be completely honest i did not even try to yet.i orderd a rear caliper yesterday and will see it this week.once i get it im going to see what the issue is.i havent seen the ms6 rear caliper yet but from looking at my calipers i dont see how it could be hard to resolve at allill let you know as soon as i get it solved

can you post the spec's for the rear MS6 rotor ?

So the calipers will be remanuf. ones or orginal manuf. ones ?

can you post the spec's for the rear MS6 rotor ?

So the calipers will be remanuf. ones or orginal manuf. ones ?

06-07 MazdaSpeed 6 => 12.2" rotors=> Must have a 17" wheel minimum
all parts will be new .however i may put a core on the calipers and brackets in order to keep it even more affordable

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back