GB: mazdaspeed 6 brake kit

Status
Not open for further replies.
C'mon Curtis, Still waiting on Refund. You don't have to go to the bank to enter your Credit Card on PayPal to make refund....it's all done online

I don't want to call it an outright scam, but more of a deal that fell through and is lacking serious customer service. I paid, mike paid and maybe others. I feel he's blowing us off because we are on the internet vs. coming to his shop

Last edited:
My guess would be that the money is gone.

Maybe he sent the money out for the parts they gave him the wrong stuff and is fighting with them to get our money back. Regardless He has been making promises and not following through with them.

i had talked with him by PM (not about BBK's) and he seemed like a reasonable guy. like all the AMM's ive ever talked to, he seemed genuinely interested in helping the community. i dont want to jump to conclusions, but keep in mind he did have a family emergency, and a lot of times family emergencies are expensive. if he had a relative who needed surgery or something, i mean, connect the dots. hopefully he will come back around with the money or the parts, ive got my fingers crossed for all the parties who put money down.

i had talked with him by PM (not about BBK's) and he seemed like a reasonable guy. like all the AMM's ive ever talked to, he seemed genuinely interested in helping the community. i dont want to jump to conclusions, but keep in mind he did have a family emergency, and a lot of times family emergencies are expensive. if he had a relative who needed surgery or something, i mean, connect the dots. hopefully he will come back around with the money or the parts, ive got my fingers crossed for all the parties who put money down.

Yeah, I understand that but don't tell us the money will be there, then not deliver and not even follow up with a reason as to why he couldn't get the money to us when its not there.

Yeah, I understand that but don't tell us the money will be there, then not deliver and not even follow up with a reason as to why he couldn't get the money to us when its not there.

Bingo! Poor customer service negates any problems he may be having IMO. Where's the communication?

Last edited:
gibsonmblue.jpg

Curtis are you still alive?

Dude hasn't been on since like the 7 or 8th. What's our next step? Should we go through paypal and report it or just be patient. Or should I say be even more patient. This is kind of lame we have to worry about this crap even after proper steps were taken. Ah live and learn I guess.

if you aren't getting a response, I'd say put in the claim. Check what the claim window is and when its closing at least.

Checked it out wish I would have known you have to file a dispute no more than 45 days after payment is sent. So all you can do now is let them know whats going on to tag it to his account. You have to file the dispute first then if there is no response or communication to resolve issue it moves on to a claim. But since it has been far more than 45 days all I could do was a dispute to get it tagged to his account and the dispute was closed right after making it. So I could not move on to a claim. Maybe I read this all wrong but thats what I got out of it.

sucks to hear but yeah, after 45 days your kinda out of luck on getting anything back. its a black flag on the account but not a refund.

For as long as I've been on here and seen thousands of dollars swindled from members by AMM/vendors, one of the most used excuses is a family emergency.

Just saying...

$425 that could have been my piggyback ECU!!!!!

I know man I could have paid off my isport goodies:(. Just didn't seem like a scam since he sent you a caliper to hold you over. I'm just upset with the customer service part of it all. Ah maybe he will come back on and fill us all in on what the hell was going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back