Fire Sale!!! Mazda Protege, MP3 & MSP parts available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
All items that have been paid for have been shipped, minus one part that was just paid for on Friday.

Still waiting on parts. You said they were shipping on the 27th of Jan. but I have not yet received anything. No PM replies either. What's going on?

Sorry for the hold up, but your hoses were shipped on Friday. Check PM for tracking

It's the same here, I've dealt with him before so this is kinda odd.

Your ECU is on it's way, check your PMs for tracking info.

I've bought a couple things from UCMP3 before, he's just a super busy cat. But I've always gotten my parts. Don't despair, he won't flake or anything. :)

The reason I looked in here was because I thought his garage caught on fire or something and I was like Oh noes! Whew.

Thanks Lewis. :) Just a figurative "fire"... lol

Hope your right it's been two weeks since I sent payment and I sent a pm asking for an update and haven't heard anything back I'll give it some more time before filing a dispute

Woah, no need for that. Your parts are on their way, sorry for any delay. Check your PMs for tracking info.

Thread updated. A couple new items have been added (details below). New shipping schedule: Fridays unless otherwise noted.

I have 2 *like new* Blizzak WS70 Snow Tires (215/45/17). They are the highest rated snow tire on Tire rack. I barely used these for a month last December before my transmission blew up and ended the winter for those tires. Now I don't need them, so... someone else use them!

Received my items cluster had a burnt out light bulb which wouldn't have been that big of a deal had I know before getting it all installed... oh well fixed it and it makes my car look way better. Thanks

Received my items cluster had a burnt out light bulb which wouldn't have been that big of a deal had I know before getting it all installed... oh well fixed it and it makes my car look way better. Thanks

Sorry about that. I had no idea it had a bulb out. Hope it wasn't too much of an inconvenience.

Ok, all PMs replied. If I missed yours, please send again; my apologies. Have a great day and buy my stuff with your tax returns!!!

It should read more like this.
Final liquidation sale, everything must go!

Yes, my choice of words may have been a bit rash... I'll probably end up making one last thread anyways. I still haven't gone through everything and sorted it all. This is just the bulk of it. And what I figured would sell quickly...

Hey is the secondary o2 sensor the stock one? i absolutely need a stock one for my headers. aftermarket doesnt fit :(. also if u still have that MSP engine cover, how much are you willing to sell it for?

How much for the rear bumper with lip & tail lights shipped to 45805? That is if they are still available. Feel free to PM me with info. Thanks!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back