Fire Sale!!! Mazda Protege, MP3 & MSP parts available!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
HVAC control board as long as all the fan settings work, battery tie down and any chance you'd have the drivers seatbelt just the female part??

I will be getting all parts that have been paid for shipped out on Friday. If you get to me between now and then, I can get new purchases shipped out then as well. Anyone waiting for detail pics or anything else will also get updated on Friday when I go by the garage.

Thank you.

Well I'm still waiting on a shipping quote for the spoiler to 99701 as soon as you let me know I will send the payment, and if not asking to much would you be able to snap some more photos of it

MP3 Engine cover (valve cover's cover): $35

Will this fit the 1.8l engine?
Just want to make sure ;)

Still waiting on parts. You said they were shipping on the 27th of Jan. but I have not yet received anything. No PM replies either. What's going on?

I've bought a couple things from UCMP3 before, he's just a super busy cat. But I've always gotten my parts. Don't despair, he won't flake or anything. :)

The reason I looked in here was because I thought his garage caught on fire or something and I was like Oh noes! Whew.

I've bought a couple things from UCMP3 before, he's just a super busy cat. But I've always gotten my parts. Don't despair, he won't flake or anything. :)

The reason I looked in here was because I thought his garage caught on fire or something and I was like Oh noes! Whew.

Hope your right it's been two weeks since I sent payment and I sent a pm asking for an update and haven't heard anything back I'll give it some more time before filing a dispute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back